Domain Empire

question 4L.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BPdomainer

Established Member
Impact
Anyone have any luck selling 4L.net domains?

How about pronounceable 4l.net ?

Any info would be great!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
check namebio sales history there are 4L.net sales.

•••
Thank you, I actually did check there.

Was just wondering if anyone had experience and if they thought it was a solid investment.

Another question I have is...

There are certain letters that don't sell well, but won't they eventually sell considering every domain without them will be taken? Just like 3 and 4 letter .com . Those sell regardless of what letters they have.

If so, are they selling right now? If not, how long do you feel it will take for it to be worth investing in 4 letter .net domains with undesirable letters?

•••
There are end users in both .com and .net even .org. 4 letter will always sell, possibilities in 4 letter is unlimited. I like the domain when i pay reg fee and sell to end user for some price. In this matter 4 letters are good. However you can consider other niche domain categories too whatever suits best for you.

•••
Happy to hear that! Just wanted some positive reinforcement on an investment!

Really appreciate you taking the time to share some info,

thank you!

•••
If the price is low, it is possible to sell the llll.net domain names

•••
I sell in may an LLLL.net through Sedo listings for about $600 I hold that name for about two years, reg fee. Not a súper sale but is a decent price for a .net:xf.smile:

Previously I was put that name in auction here with "0" bids:whistle:

I think pronounceables, nice CVCV and semi words can work fine if you have patience.

Last edited:
•••
I am getting repeated offers only for one llll.net domain name, no one is interested in other llll.net domain names

•••
I saw someone offering nooo for $10 on weekend in chat.
I have only one which i will hold out on as there are a number of abbreviations already in use.

•••
I reg'd an expired LLLL.net last week.

Quite a few potential end users that use the letter combination+keyword.com.

Good luck with your investment, if I have any updates on mine I'll be sure to let you know.

•••
Hello.

We are currently exploring the market for llll.net, but achieved no sales as of yet.

Kind regards,

DomainNameBroker.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back