Domain Empire

information 4L.info chips will be bought out in a day or two

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

33S

Established Member
Impact
Currently the number of available ones is just 41% of what it was five days ago. My rough estimate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have a list of available LLLL.infos?

Unfortunately I couldn't check for available LLLL .info chips. I am getting "no response" and "unrecognized" status errors. All gone (?) I am not sure...

Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately I couldn't check for available LLLL .info chips. I am getting "no response" and "unrecognized" status errors. All gone? I am not sure...

99.9% at this time.

•••
i think there all gone i havent found one avalible

•••
•••
I got one of those last few earlier today

NMPS.info
NRRS.info
RTGC.info
SPFG.info
TGTS.info

•••
Wow, this went down quietly..

•••
•••
It will be interesting to see which extension among .co - .org - .biz and .info sustains value.

•••
OK, let's see, we have:

LLLL.com - all registered
.net - all
.org - CP
.biz - CP
.info - CP
.co - CP
.me - CP
.xyz - CP

soon-ish (?)
.club (there are promotions everywhere so I wouldn't be surprised)
.pw (cheap and a lot of CHIPs is already taken)
.in
.???

•••
I predicted last year that at the end of this year all gtld LLLL's prices will go $200 and upper.

Now I am sure that this will happen this year, already .net reached the minimum threshold of $ 250 for LLLL CHIPS, so will go soon .org and .info's.

•••
I think next will be .in due to more meaning from this extension. Because most of CVCV of .in already gone.

•••
I kept 15 .info AABA patterns per 20 each. should i hold or its a better price?

•••
sell it, better than holding for 3 months and getting $1 extra

•••
OK, let's see, we have:

.net - all
.org - CP
.biz - CP
.info - CP
.co - CP
.me - CP
.xyz - CP

soon-ish (?)
.club (there are promotions everywhere so I wouldn't be surprised)
.pw (cheap and a lot of CHIPs is already taken)
.in
.???
All chips are taken in .wang, .top and .cc too if I remember.

•••
Excellent, as someone who has a range of 3 letter info CHIPs this is nice to see.

•••
All chips are taken in .wang, .top and .cc too if I remember.
Ah, forgot about those.

.net - all
.cc - all (?)
.org - CP
.biz - CP
.info - CP
.co - CP
.me - CP
.xyz - CP
.top - CP
.link/click - unavailable (reserved)
.wang - no one cares

•••
I registered a bunch a month ago. I don't understand why people get surprised everytime this happens. Look at the last 5 or 6 months, you could take a 5 year old show him the patterns and progression of what's selling out and he could predict the next one.

Does it sustain? Who knows? But with every one of these you could have bought a bunch sold half right after the sell out, gotten your money back and wait to see where it goes.

•••
•••
•••
wang is chinese .net. You might not care but chinese do :P
If you look at namebio - Chinese don't care that much either (only one sale)

•••
Ah, forgot about those.
.wang - no one cares

More than 90 millions of people have this last name in China... I don't know if "no one cares" is a well chosen expression lol. But I agree that on this forum, no one care :)

•••
If you look at namebio - Chinese don't care that much either (only one sale)
Name bio only tracks 4cn and only sometimes. They miss a ton of stuff even on Godaddy. I'm not defending the big wang, just sayin.

•••
Name bio only tracks 4cn and only sometimes. They miss a ton of stuff even on Godaddy. I'm not defending the big wang, just sayin.
Ok, let me rephrase it - no one (on Namepros) cares :P

•••
Ah, forgot about those.

.net - all
.cc - all (?)
.org - CP
.biz - CP
.info - CP
.co - CP
.me - CP
.xyz - CP
.top - CP
.link/click - unavailable (reserved)
.wang - no one cares
Cc chips were registered before the org and xyz, they don't get a lot of press and even after the chips were gone all the other 4L's were kind of stagnant even CVCV

•••
Ok, let me rephrase it - no one (on Namepros) cares :P
I'd buy me some cheap wang if I knew where to get it, just curious I guess. But seriously I've looked and I think it's restricted or something

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back