IT.COM

information 4L.info chips will be bought out in a day or two

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

33S

Established Member
Impact
Currently the number of available ones is just 41% of what it was five days ago. My rough estimate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
now there are 4.35 times less available ones than there were at the time of my previous post. expect complete chip buyout in an hour or two.

•••
Are you sure? It can't be that quick .. does anyone have same report?

•••
better hurry and get on this bandwagon.... that's going no where

•••
Personally, I don't think this going to be buyout that quick .. even it does the floor price can't beat with 4L.biz as current.

•••
i judge by randomly generating a few thousand names, saving them and checking their availability from time to time.

some are still available right now, roughly 3% of 4L chips are waiting to be taken

•••
it's a d2d hype market, nothing more

•••
in max 5-10 days the buyout will be real

•••
•••
5-10 days? just today the number of available ones dropped from 34% to 2,5%

i'm sure the registrars are smiling

•••
I feel like this is just a hype? Any agree?

•••
5-10 days? just today the number of available ones dropped from 34% to 2,5%
Oh now I am so sure that will take more than 5 days

•••
•••
No hype... They will be bought out!

Sadly, my money was tied up in her niches but this buyout is inevitable.

•••
are there any avail ? can't find one

•••
If 4L.info is buyout, it's another breaking news for *.info fans out there. I bet some of people will hold hundreds to thousands of 4L.info .

•••
Aaand I think we're done (?)

it's a d2d hype market, nothing more

Each and every buyout gave me anywhere from 3x to over 15x return of investment.
So hype or not - I think it's the easiest, quickest money I've ever made.

Although this will be the last buyout I'm participating in.
...Probably.

•••
I sold all my 4N.infos a few days ago for a fair amount.... But I can't help but think to myself the buyer is going to make a quicker profit than he anticipated.

I knew the 4L buyout would occur.... I invested heavily in the biz buyouts and made decent ROI but due to personal emergencies I couldn't reinvest the profit in infos. I think I own 5-7 4L.info's with triple characters but thats it.

Congrats to all who didn't listen to the naysayers on NP.

•••
•••
35K .info domains were registered yesterday. Most of them are LLLL .info's (approx. 30.000 w/o vowels and v). I dont know how many are left, but buyout will happen very soon imo.

•••
I'm 99.99% sure it already happened a few hours ago.

Thanks for the tip @33S - I already registered some LLLL.info back in November, sold for $12 each, reinvested it in more 4Ls and another batch today (AABC and ABBC patterns).

So who wants to but them for $15 each :P

•••
35K .info domains were registered yesterday. Most of them are LLLL .info's (approx. 30.000 w/o vowels and v). I dont know how many are left, but buyout will happen very soon imo.

Do you have a list of available LLLL.infos?

•••
Ok everyone. I ran the list tonight that I can confirm the ABBB / AAAB / AABA / ABAB / ABBA / AABB format LLLL info domains of WeChips & Chips are taken. This is very shock to some of you out there too. I have a feeling that this will catch up with .biz floor price very soon.

•••
I'm 99.99% sure it already happened a few hours ago.

Thanks for the tip @33S - I already registered some LLLL.info back in November, sold for $12 each, reinvested it in more 4Ls and another batch today (AABC and ABBC patterns).

So who wants to but them for $15 each :P

:) Where did you register them?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back