Dynadot

discuss 4L domains with vowels vs. 4L domains without Vowels

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

j2tuff911

DNadvisorTop Member
Impact
Why do poeple keep looking for 4L.com without vowels? are they targeting the CHIP market? I feel like 4L.com with vowels are more valuable because they are actual acronyms( and sometimes pronounceable)... Im just curious.... also those looking for 4L.com without vowels seem to be paying more for those without the vowels, again why is that? CHIP market?
Sincerely,
Jason Eisler
AKA- The Domain Baron

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As far as I know, these 4L.com domains with no vowels are popular mostly among Chinese domain investors. I agree with you about vowels in terms of more general appeal.

•••
do you invest in CHIPS? or follow the market is there still high demand or has it tapered off? also i know they dont like vowels (A, E, I, O, U, Y) and also no V but is it just any other random combo or do certain letters in a row hold more vale like ZZ or MM(those are just random examples?)

•••
do you invest in CHIPS? or follow the market is there still high demand or has it tapered off? also i know they dont like vowels (A, E, I, O, U, Y) and also no V but is it just any other random combo or do certain letters in a row hold more vale like ZZ or MM(those are just random examples?)
Are you saying Y is vowel?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back