top 4G.ORG - Rare offer - Unique 16 year Premium Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webtitan

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Wireless internet is already firmly entrenched in our lives. Every moment, millions of people around the world use their devices to access the Internet through a 4G network.

At last count, the 4G network already deployed in 100 countries, and it provides access to 268 different operators.

Billions of devices worldwide use 4G.

This is a great opportunity to invest in the best keyword rich name available today.

4G, short for fourth generation, is the fourth generation of mobile telecommunications technology, succeeding 3G. A 4G system, in addition to the usual voice and other services of 3G, provides mobile broadband Internet access, for example to laptops with wireless modems, to smartphones, and to other mobile devices. Potential and current applications include amended mobile web access, IP telephony, gaming services, high-definition mobile TV, video conferencing, 3D television, and cloud computing.

List of brands with 4G support:

• Apple(Apple iPhone, Apple iPad)
  • Asus
  • Alcatel
  • BlackBerry
  • Casio
  • D-Link
  • Hewlett-Packard
  • HTC
  • Huawei
  • LG
  • Microsoft
  • Motorola
  • NEC
  • Netgear
  • Nokia
  • Pantech
  • Samsung
  • Sony
  • Vodafone
... and many others very well-known manufacturers of devices.

4G.ORG great domain to create a thematic site about the services 4G, for example:

• Wireless Internet service
  • Portal about the standard 4G, connecting and configuring
  • Selling 4G devices (modems, routers, mobile phones, tablets, smartphones, etc)
The new owner will receive the domain transfer to their own Name.com account.

Please do not bid if you cannot pay as shown or have an alternative method you would like to use and have not discussed beforehand.

Terms: Accept payment via Escrow Services at equal expense.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Minimum offer $1000
Buy It Now - $14000

•••
You may want to contact Sedo about it. They probably don't know that one of their parking companies is locking up people's browsers and giving them false reports about a virus. I scanned my computer too, and there was no virus. Plus a website couldn't find a virus that fast.

I'll offer $1000 for the domain.

•••
•••
•••
Already have an offer of $1500.

•••
•••
Maximum offer for 4G.ORG at this moment $2400

All offers are welcome.

You can write in a topic or PM me.

•••
May this New Year be an year full of joys, good luck and beautiful experiences!
Happy New Year!

For the next week BIN price for domain 4G.ORG only $6987

•••
This thread should be in the External sales section,as it is on Flippa.com.
Cheers

•••
I closed auction on Flippa and at this moment sell domain only on NamePros

•••
•••
If after 24 hours there is no proposal more than $2500 domain will be sold.

•••
Maximum offer at this moment - $2800.

You can buy 4G.ORG right now for only $3450

4G.ORG - Unique 16 year Premium Domain. BUY IT NOW FOR $3450

This is a great opportunity to invest in the best keyword rich name available today.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back