IT.COM

poll 4819273410.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will 4819273410.com be approved by GWR or not?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Approved

votes
    0.0%
  • Denied

votes
    40.0%
  • Not Sure

votes
    60.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
By now many know these are the winning numbers of the biggest lottery jackpot in the world, may never happen again in my lifetime or yours. I registered the above like the PB site displayed the winning numbers and I also registered them as the balls came out which is slightly different. 8273441910.com.

Just for fun I applied with the GWR for the luckiest .com number domain, due to the fact this was the largest payout at almost 1.6 Billion with three jackpot winners.

What do you think? Will this domain be approved or denied as the luckiest .com number domain to date registered due to the almost 1.6 Billion dollar jackpot?

Again, was done for fun, vote now and will have updates from them later this week. :D

It would be cool if it was approved, don't see why not as they are the luckiest numbers in the world to date IMO...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would help if you told us what the heck is GWR...

•••
•••
"For these reasons, we do not pay record-breakers for their achievements or for carrying out a record title attempt. We are also unable to cover any expenses, offer sponsorship or provide equipment for anyone attempting a record."

Meh - I guess I'm getting old/jaded. I wouldn't really bother with stuff like that.
Although I guess it would rise the value a little bit (if you wanted to sell it)
But by the time they approve/reject your application everyone will have already forgot about the Powerball. It will be old news in a few days.

[offtopic]
LOL WTF:
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-piercings-single-count-(male)
[/offtopic]

•••
Maybe put a hyphen for the powerball
~
Piercings ........ouch

•••
"For these reasons, we do not pay record-breakers for their achievements or for carrying out a record title attempt. We are also unable to cover any expenses, offer sponsorship or provide equipment for anyone attempting a record."

Meh - I guess I'm getting old/jaded. I wouldn't really bother with stuff like that.
Although I guess it would rise the value a little bit (if you wanted to sell it)
But by the time they approve/reject your application everyone will have already forgot about the Powerball. It will be old news in a few days.

[offtopic]
LOL WTF:
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-piercings-single-count-(male)
[/offtopic]

This was done just for fun to see what happens, lets all remember that! :D

Cast your vote and I'll update what happens...

•••
•••
•••
Sell them to the winners !

I'm sure they don't care although the winner in TN is a IT guy... ;)

But the thread isn't about selling but rather cast your vote for the outcome... :D

•••
I'm sure they don't care
Hey, who knows.

If I won the money I would buy that domain and setup a small website.
Add image with a big pile of money and the "I'm rich, b*tch" caption.
And of course ka-ching sound in the background.
And I would set it up as my homepage so I can feel better every time I open my browser.

•••
Keep voting, pretty close so far, 3 denied and 2 not sure. Never counted on a bunch of approved votes just for the record.

•••
I don't think Chinese investors will like it because of the 4s and the lack of 8

•••
I don't think Chinese investors will like it because of the 4s and the lack of 8

My thread has nothing to do with China or chips, it's the luckiest # in the world as far as winnings. But did I see someone in China reg the .xyz? Oh sure I did... ;)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back