Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

468x60 Banner needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a 468x60 banner made for http://www.nexeldomains.com colors, etc aren't very important just make something nice. I'll pay up to $18 depending on how nice it is.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
im on this be back in a couple minutes or hours
 
0
•••
animated banner or logo for the heading?
 
0
•••
Animated banner. For advertising.
 
0
•••
Any colors of prefferance or just from our imaginations? :snaphappy:
 
0
•••
No color prefrence. I'm only going to be buying one banner though.
 
0
•••
loller .. it's easy .. well wait for my entry :P
 
0
•••
nexel_psd3706.jpg


looks better without watermark

webstie_layout_psd9012.jpg
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
oops just saw the 480x60 lol will fix
 
0
•••
I also just saw the "468x60" but I'm still going to show this New Header for the Site that you might like ... I will work on the Banner and Reply when I'm done.

Regards,
Danny
 
0
•••
here it is
 
0
•••
i'll submit something later today..:)
 
0
•••
Here's my entry:

nexelbanner17du.gif


Let me know what you think. I can make any changes you require.


Kevin
 
0
•••
My Attempt ...

Here is my attempt, please reply with feedback ...

NDBannerSAMPLE.gif


Regards,
Danny

PS. For $25 USD, I'll give you the matching Header aswell as the Banner.
 
0
•••
Hey!

I made this about 2-hours ago, but my internet was having problems :|.

X8k38065.gif


Let me know what you think!

Thanks! :]


True_Snake
 
0
•••
OurPortfolio I sent you a pm.
 
0
•••
ResellerLogic,

PM recieved and Replied to ...
 
0
•••
OurPortfolio said:
Here is my attempt, please reply with feedback ...

NDBannerSAMPLE.gif


Regards,
Danny

PS. For $25 USD, I'll give you the matching Header aswell as the Banner.

nice...
 
0
•••
Thanks ;) Glad you liked it ...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back