NameSilo

domain 45000.com & 940000.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
267
45000.com. I just won it at Snapnames :) & 940000.com

There are no more NN000.com or NN000.com available to register in the wild.

Was it worth the $60 fee? :( . One recently sold on DNF for IDB $100? Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
45000.com you did fine on, but the 6 digit one is a bit much at that rate. RF
 
0
•••
Rocketfly, I manually regged that ;) at godaddy :)
 
0
•••
damitssam said:
45000.com. I just won it at Snapnames :) & 940000.com

There are no more NN000.com or NN000.com available to register in the wild.

Was it worth the $60 fee? :( . One recently sold on DNF for IDB $100? Thanks!

Not for me (and sorry for that:) ). I don't see any value on this "kind" of names (not only yours).
 
0
•••
Appreciate your comments :) . Any opinion is fine, no apologies needed!
 
0
•••
damitssam said:
Rocketfly, I manually regged that ;) at godaddy :)

I gotcha -- well I guess for reg fee it doesn't hurt, but I don't extend much 3-4 digits usually, and only into 5 on rare occassions. Either way, best of luck with these
 
0
•••
Anyone else with expertise in the NN000.com field
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back