IT.COM

40 Sales of Five Figures Or More Highlight Strong Week for Domains in New DNJ Report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. A dozen more sales from the Moniker.com/T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East auctions completed escrow this week and landed on our new leader board but SnapNames.com had the top sale, ringing up a hefty six-figure purchase with HotelDeals.com.

Overall, this was one of the strongest weeks of the year with 40 sales hitting at least five figures (including 26 new ones not releated to the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. auctions). The Global Contenders Chart was led by the second six-figure .mobi sale reported this year while the Country Code chart was headed by a nice .co.uk domain at just a hair under $10,000. Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Duke said:
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. A dozen more sales from the Moniker.com/T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East auctions completed escrow this week and landed on our new leader board but SnapNames.com had the top sale, ringing up a hefty six-figure purchase with HotelDeals.com.

Overall, this was one of the strongest weeks of the year with 40 sales hitting at least five figures (including 26 new ones not releated to the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. auctions). The Global Contenders Chart was led by the second six-figure .mobi sale reported this year while the Country Code chart was headed by a nice .co.uk domain at just a hair under $10,000. Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

So much great news... thanks for collecting it all.

Last edited:
•••
Some nice sales there -- thanks for the update :)

•••
Nice list of domain names.

Happy to see many .de sales there.

•••
Some sales are amazing WeddingChocolates.com for $12,611 ??!!

•••
I like those Snapnames sales too. They seem to be racking a lot of sales since few months now.

•••
Thanks for sharing this information with us.
looking forward to see more from your side.
all the best.

•••
It's nice to see we're ending the year on a high note -- xx,xxx has become the new x,xxx =)

•••
One of these days I'll be on that list :)

•••
rocketfly said:
It's nice to see we're ending the year on a high note -- xx,xxx has become the new x,xxx =)

yup, seems like it - There's another 2 over 10k ones at snap again right now.

There sure seems to be more big spenders out there D-:

Another 6 figure one at snap - FixedIncome.com went for $101,250.00

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back