$40 animated logo

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizpro

Established Member
Impact
1
$30 logo needed asap

Hi,

I need a logo. I did want it animated, but I didnt get much response so a .gif will do.

Truthfully, Im not really 100% sure what I want, I am open to your ideas.

Here is my new design, but its not finished yet:
http://sore-eyes.com/uploads/bizpro/index.html
So, it should fit in nicely with my new design.

It will have to say BuyExpiredDomainTraffic.com,

But, I also want some sort of graphic incorporated into it, like something that symbolizes web traffic of targeted marketing, like a globe with a arrow going around it or an arrow hitting a target or a chart with a climbing arrow or whatever you want.

These are just ideas to get the creative juices flowin.

$30 via paypal, no end date, just until I find something I like.

Thanks, Kevin
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A few modifications:
 
0
•••
I'll submit somthing tomorrow...
 
0
•••
You guys are getting closer. But I want a graphic or something that represents marketing or advertising.

Splinter:
Im not sure even what your graphic is supposed to be.

Cybore:
Dont like the arrows, font and that earth looks like its logo for greenpeace.

flashguy:
Could use some more color the world is too big.

guetizo:
You're welcome to submit a non flash version.

Balmong:
Ive seen your work before and I like your style, looking forward to your entry.
 
0
•••
Sure, will show u few more colours and small one..
 
0
•••
The logo is supposed to be a (part of) traffic light with an "X" in the middle -> Representing expired traffic... guess I put too much though into it... I will work on a new one if I have time tomarrow
 
0
•••
BEDT.jpg

So heres my entry...A very Sympolic, profissional-like and print happy logo :)
What is it? a globe bounded by two arrows which resembles the continuous movement of traffic and the reselling process...
 
0
•••
Hi bizpro,

Here's my entry. Sorry for late posting.

originall_buy.png


and on the web site...

originall_buy_onsite.png


Feedback is appreciated.
 
0
•••
Balmong:
I like it, but would like to see a full arrow points, not just half on the ends and use the colors blue and green from my site and add ".com" under "traffic".

guetizo:
I like the world, dont like the mouse, and not sure about the font and colors.
 
0
•••
Hi Bizpro,

Bizpro said:
guetizo:
I like the world, dont like the mouse, and not sure about the font and colors.
Ok. Thanks for the feedback.
I'll work on the revisions asap.
 
0
•••
BEDT2.jpg

*Done...
 
0
•••
Balmong: Throw a little ".com" under the word traffic in the blue and lets see how she looks.

Just an afterthought, maybe put an arrow from a chart going though the globe or inside the globe like the picture I have attached in red.
 
0
•••
Hi Bizpro,

Here's my revision...

originall_buy_rev1.png


Feedback is appreciated.
 
0
•••
bdt.jpg
 
0
•••
Dalmong:
I like the first one but the .com should be a little smaller like the size of the second one.
 
0
•••
Bizpro,

No feedback on my design (with revisions) on post #32?
 
0
•••
I do like your new one, but I have pretty much decided to go with balmongs design so far. Im just waiting for his revision.

-Thanks.
 
0
•••
Hi bizpro,

Bizpro said:
I do like your new one, but I have pretty much decided to go with balmongs design so far. Im just waiting for his revision.
-Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback.
You know, I had a feeling on that... but like you haven't announced yet. :)
Ok. the least you can do you is follow this link http://www.namepros.com/mc_pollbooth.php?do=showbooth&boothid=11 and vote for me (I'm a nominee) for Member of the Month (November 2005). ;) Is it a deal?
 
0
•••
2bd.jpg
 
0
•••
thats it balmong
Ill take it.
Just name it logo.gif

and send me your paypal addy.

Congrats!
 
0
•••
Hi,

Congratulations Balmong!

Bizpro, Congratulation too and thank you for holding this contest with us. I'm glad that I participated.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back