Dynadot

4 letters domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is there any money still in 4 letters domain because I found a lists with avaliable 4 letters domain but I'm not sure if they cost the money.
So what you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
long term investment most of them. Gambling on the idea that short LLL domains are ALL gone and LLLL will soon be. Then, they become a commodity.

Consider how long you have to let your money vest.

GoPC

•••
There are still thousands and thousands of 4 letter domains. I really can't see all the available ones being worth much more than reg fee

•••
If they're pronouncable, they might be worth grabbing - depending on the extention. LLLL's that aren't pronouncable probably won't be in high demand for a while yet, while pronouncable ones are already worth a little in general.

•••
Pronounceable or acronyms are the key to any value.. I don't buy that just because all available xxxx are gone makes them more valuable. If there were no more crap in the world, I still wouldn't pay for the privelege of owning it.

•••
The opportunity is to find a use for names which remain unsold. It is a challenge to find a combo maybe not immediately obvious to others eg HKAS.com would suggest Hong Kong Apartment Sales (regged). Think how you would park any name you are thinking of regging. Also there are combos which 'look/sound' good for brandability. Certain beginning letters eg A have been more heavily trawled through than others, but there are still possibilities.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back