Dynadot

advice 4 letters and numbers .com names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pyramidcitydigital

Established Member
Impact
How's it going? I'm a greenie to the industry but wanted to get some thoughts on 4 tld domains using letters and numbers (i.e X0re.com)

I see the 4L domains are pretty much non existent to handreg but I'm able to calculate a decent amount of 4 letter and number combos.

I'm having trouble searching for information on this so I thought I'd bring it up!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Use NameBio.com to find similar domain sales. You can search for LLNL, LNLL, NNLL, LLNN...etc. by using the Pattern function.

Last edited:
•••
Use NameBio.com to find similar domain sales. You can search for LLNL, LNLL, NNLL, LLNN...etc. by using the Pattern function.

Nice man thanks for the tip! Looks like they are mostly in the xx.xx area but are slowly increasing over time.

•••
ShortNames - Tracking the Short Domain Name Market

•••
[QUOTE="Corey, post: 6258510, member: 88138" Tracking the Short Domain Name Market[/QUOTE]

That site doesn't have an option for LNLN or LNNL but that is a good site thanks!

•••
there maybe a reason for that :)

•••
Welcome to NP

When starting out, try and avoid mixing numbers and letters, they are very hard to sell

Rather buy decent names on the aftermarket and try and sell them instead of settling for whats available to register

•••
[QUOTE="Corey, post: 6258510, member: 88138" Tracking the Short Domain Name Market

That site doesn't have an option for LNLN or LNNL but that is a good site thanks![/QUOTE]

Hi
Namebio is great. I use it all the time.
The search does work in all combos of NLNL, LNNL NLLL, LLLN etc...
You can type in your desired search in CAPS and then click Search or hit enter.
I have a NLLL. 4UJR .com
You can see what has sold in your combos. Good luck.
Cheers. Keen

•••
I have a list of all available 4 l+n combos. Is this not publicly available?

•••
My only NLLL.com is 4own.com
11 years old domain name.
Very meaningful and short domain name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back