IT.COM

4 letter .com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Need opinions on what the value of generic 4 letter .coms is. good buy overall? not x's and q's but good combos of random letters. Thanks for any opinions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dose it spell put enythin? or and abreviation for enythin? also me bein a newbie i would like to no what are the issues with x's and q's in a domain name?

thank you

•••
answer

no real issues with the x's and q's just would be harder to make abbeviations it seems. 4 letter combos with vowels seem better to me but ?

found some 4 letter that have a 3 letter word and one number but they just are not grabbing my attention. some with 6 figure search results on yahoo.

Last edited:
•••
Suggest buy some easy to spell 4letters name!
domainabilities said:
4 letter combos with vowels seem better

•••
If you have 4 letter .coms that have either:
has at least 3 popular letters (e.g. c, t, e, s)
makes a nice nonsense word (e.g. vurg)
sounds interesting (e.g. uses rhyming letters)
has a good two or three letter sequence as the start or the end (e.g. ny, la, run)
or has reasonable double letters in it (e.g. ss, cc)

then I think that you shouldn't have too much trouble finding somebody who will pay at least $19 within 12 months after registering if you list them at a good place. (people are a lot more interested in paying $19 than $20) You can also make more money if you find the right customer or have more benefits to your domain name.

•••
you can us domains like
bsic
basa
roso
pico
nano
or non sense lke mete gege roro nono and such easy to be memorized names make them odd names not comon like come jack ... make them known funny names whuich sticks in to the first time viewr mind
learn from my mistak i first named my site rcep i loose many many visiters becasue its hard although it have a nice melody when u read it

•••
I have one DNJP.com, Domain Name Japan!
I think have some meaning for the name is also very important!
I think think name could give people an impression at the first sight! :snaphappy: :p

•••
thanks

Appreciate the help. I grabbed these for the reg fee,

tjog.com
jabw.com
rec8.com got this one for my daughters rocknroll site.

Looking at some more like this. what do ya think?

•••
I also like 4Char .com's
I have a couple that make more sense than Some
5USD.com (5 Usd)
7USD.com (7 usd)
I also control 2CBD.com for the FM Radio Station in my town 2CBD

•••
EMUB.com
ASIY.com
GICY.COM
NOIY.Com

all these sound prounacable.

•••
I still feel that it's like buying lottery - the likeness for a company to buy it from you. The probability was better with LLL, but LLLL?!

•••
tolkein said:
I still feel that it's like buying lottery - the likeness for a company to buy it from you. The probability was better with LLL, but LLLL?!
Frankly to say, to invest 4letters dotcom have some risk! You have to wait! But when you wait you should invest another one year annual fee if you can not sell it in one year!

•••
yup

I think worldstar has it pegged. Like everything in this domain game. Unless you have that superstar name, the internet is like an ocean. Just keep chummin the water and throwing out the bait and hopefully once and a while you catch the big fish. End user that is. :hehe:

•••
I don't think it is hard to sell a 4 letter domain for $19 if it sounds good and you give me a year. Not everyone likes selling that cheap but I manage to minimize my time per domain and so I consider it worth it. 12 months from now it will be even easier.

•••
•••
Barefoottech said:
I also like 4Char .com's
I have a couple that make more sense than Some
5USD.com (5 Usd)
7USD.com (7 usd)

Nice ones!

•••
Did you know that fufm.com is on auction at tdnam for another day and it is already up to $165?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back