Its also a .net

only another extension that has been reg'd is .com

now what i am asking is,

do 4 letter .net's have any value

especially if its a misspelling

Thanx

Iravan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mispellings only have value if the same extension is popular, or you have the same domain different extension (preferably com, net or org, so the Ctrl+Enter, CtrlShift+Entr, etc)

•••
Refrozen said:
Mispellings only have value if the same extension is popular, or you have the same domain different extension (preferably com, net or org, so the Ctrl+Enter, CtrlShift+Entr, etc)

Control+enter control+shift

Whats that :?

•••
Iravan said:
Control+enter control+shift

Whats that :?

When you type a URL in to the address bar, say, NamePros.com, most browsers support pressing Control+Enter

Example:

User types NamePros in to address bar
User presses Ctrl+Enter
Browser adds www. and .com to NamePros and loads www.NamePros.com
User saves time. ;)

•••
•••
Iravan said:
Ahh I c Kool!!!
And efficient, of course, I commonly press the wrong combonation when trying to load an obscure one like org... usually I end up pressing com instead, which, is good, because slashdot.com redirects to slashdot.org ;)

•••
ooo! thanks for that tip!

•••
stevegarbz said:
ooo! thanks for that tip!
Geeze, I thought everyone knew this.... I mean, all the major browsers support it, so, apparently lots of people do ;)

•••
Refrozen said:
Geeze, I thought everyone knew this.... I mean, all the major browsers support it, so, apparently lots of people do ;)

Well Sorry ;) I ddint mean to offend you with my lack of knowledge :) :lol:

•••
Iravan said:
Well Sorry ;) I ddint mean to offend you with my lack of knowledge :) :lol:
:lol:

No, I just meant, two people in less than 5 minutes.... You know... apparently it isn't as common knowledge as I thought. ;)

•••
I incline not to register it!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back