NameSilo

4 letter .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it worth registering LLLL.coms? I see everywhere that they're going to be gone soon and worth alot of money. Any thoughts on that? As I've found a couple to register.

Also what about LLLL.net? Should I go with the .com first?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Random LLLL.com are reg fee as of now, after 10 years they are probably going to be worth $xxx. It's be a good idea to get one for fun, but I wouldn't recommend registering them and hoping to get quick profit.

It's worth noting that most LLLL.com carry meanings in 1 language or another, so they aren't all completely random. If you get lucky you may be able to sell it for big profit.

•••
The LLLL.com domains that people are buying now are the ones that make pronouncable words that aren't real words like VURG. Also there are ones that are definately good acronyms but they are probably all registered. The most popular letters are A,S and C and letters like V and Q are not popular.

Around 20% of LLLL.com domains are unregistered and so it's not really that hard to find the better ones when you have a choice of around 100000.

•••
If you can find LLLL.com's that have premium letters, I would reg them.

•••
alrite thanks... how bad would it be to get a LLLN.com?

I got several LLLL in mind though, one of which in my opinion can be pronounced, but obviously isnt a word.

•••
well, i suggest get only those which you can think are good acronym... because those are the ones which are going to be brandable and will get you $$

good luck

regards,
smub

•••
yeah brandable LLLL.coms can still fetch a good price..ive sold over 20+ LLLL.coms in this few weeks..

•••
I bought 20 LLLL.com's today.

•••
XDuncan said:
I bought 20 LLLL.com's today.

great! As soon as the LLLL.coms are all regged..n it will be good..

•••
LLLL.com would be a good investment, but not for a quick sale. You may want to make a small site out of it- either business or family. I have 1 that I'm holding onto that use for email/family stuff.

•••
Malaysia said:
great! As soon as the LLLL.coms are all regged..n it will be good..

I'm not sure that there will be a time when they are all registered. I was searching and found that almost 500 of them had expired in the last 7 days.

(and I bought one.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back