Domain Empire

priced 4 domains with a Total Sedo Value of $ 41 000 selling for $899 - ForexSignals. online

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

Okay so I grabbed a .GA and .GQ domain - (Paid Registrations)

AsSeenOnTv.ga
AsSeenOnTv.gq

The Sedo Suggested Retail price for EACH of these domains is $19 999

AsSeenOnTV.com - Sold for $5 000 000 (Yep, $5 million)

"As Seen On TV" is not a trademarked slogan. So no worries about trademark infringement

I have them parked on Sedo at the moment and listed for $10 888 each on Sedo. As many of you already know, Sedo will not let you list a domain for higher than $10 000 unless they have vetted the domain themselves.

Now, as we all know that when it comes to domains there are risks involved.The best way to come out on top is to take calculated risks.

It goes without saying that even though Sedo's suggested price is $19 999 for each of these domains, due to them not being "premier" TLD's does mean they won't be as popular as your .com/.net/org etc... With that in mind, I have decided to include two other highly brandable domains as part of this deal. This will allow potential buyers to diversify the risk and makes this a SUPER DUPER awesome deal!!

I will include ForexTrader.online + ForexSignals online

$899 for All 4 domains. Which is less than 3% of their Sedo Suggested Selling Price.

Works out to $225 per domain.
(Will not sell separately, this is a bundled deal)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bump - Consider the fact that you could take the time to contact end users who already have "asseenontv" domains and sell these domains to them at a considerable profit. You tell them you are selling the a $19 999 Sedo valued domain for $3000 or whatever amount you want to sell it for. Only reason I'm NOT doing it myself is because I don't have the time.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back