domain 4 Domains to appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
546
Can anyone please help me appraise these 4 domains:

- KeywordsArea. Com
- PineapplePoker. Com ( yes there acutally is poker of that kind )
- ArcaneInformation. Com
- NationalSave . Com ( .org is some kind of student organization, .us is redirected to .org )

Thanks for help.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
Bump :zzz:
 
0
•••
I do not see much if any value in these. Sorry.

If pushed I like ArcaneInformation the most but it is long and how much is arcane information worth?

Good luck.
 
1
•••
Thanks Diabro for appraisal rep added. Any more thoughts?
 
0
•••
Last bump :tri:
 
0
•••
I think PinapplePoker would be a good one to develop it is easy to remember,allthough a little long it still has a nice sound to it,low$XX

NationalSave is catchy and should have some value based on the org and us
Low$xx I would say both of these should be developed or sold to end users as they are not good reseller material.

As for the other two I dont have much of an idea.
Hope its helpful ,Have a nice day.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back