Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

3k Posts - Still Going!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
446
This is my 3,000 Post on NamePros...

Happy to be here, cant wait for 4k.

Justin
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congratulations :)
 
0
•••
:tu:

Congrats
 
0
•••
Congrats from me too!
 
0
•••
Congratulations! Didn't take you too long either :hehe:
 
0
•••
Congrats mate, you've done well for the community :)
 
0
•••
Woah its only taken you a little while to reach such a high post count, congratulations on your accomplishments!
 
0
•••
Congrats Justin. This guy is a great help to a lot of newer members on the forum like myself.

Thanks.

Skinny
 
0
•••
Thanks all!
 
0
•••
Skinny said:
This guy is a great help to a lot of newer members on the forum like myself

Very true, I count myself as one of those newer members domainspade has helped.

Helped me to buy a name I can't shift that is! :p

Mods, please move this thread to the milestones forum and put domainspade on a warning 8-X (Joking!)

All joking aside, congrats domainspade, thanks for all your words of wisdom, I think I'll set a reminder to nominate you for member of the month :great:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think I'll set a reminder to nominate you for member of the month
I second that.

Skinny
 
0
•••
Thanks PCRiver for the words and the nomination.... even despite your stern warning! LoL. Always my pleasure to help.

Justin
 
0
•••
domainspade said:
Thanks PCRiver for the words and the nomination.... even despite your stern warning! LoL. Always my pleasure to help.

Justin

Least I could do. Also your typo of my handle has just given me the final push needed to change it. :lol:

Nominees:
http://www.namepros.com/mc_pollbooth.php?do=showbooth&boothid=29

No voting until all nominations received, and even then as the nominator I can't vote! :td: ...well not for you anyway.. HAHA! (is that the definition of irony?)
 
0
•••
Congrats! :tu: :great:

PS. I better get to posting, so many catching up now ... :guilty: :wave:

Chat soon.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
NameCodex said:
Least I could do. Also your typo of my handle has just given me the final push needed to change it. :lol:

LoL, Im Sorry!!!!

NameCodex... much easier...

Jeff said:
Congrats! :tu: :great:

PS. I better get to posting, so many catching up now ... :guilty: :wave:

Chat soon.
-Jeff B-)

Im coming for you Jeff !!!! LoL
 
0
•••
:hehe: :kickass:
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
catching up now
LOL! my rough calculations tell me that at his current rate of 3K posts in 9 months, if you never post again, domainspade will catch you in 15 YEARS!

domainspade said:
LoL, Im Sorry!!!!
No offence taken, did me a favour! I think?

domainspade said:
NameCodex... much easier...
I think my Sarcasm Meter just blew up! :(
 
0
•••
I just calculated how long it will take me to catch 23,000 at my current pace... 5 Years! and thats just hoping you stop posting right now!! Yeesh... this is gonna be tough.

NameCodex said:
LOL! my rough calculations tell me that at his current rate of 3K posts in 9 months, if you never post again, domainspade will catch you in 15 YEARS!

Did I calculate it wrong or did you?
 
0
•••
erm. yeah. typo. didnt mean to type the 1.
5 years. thats what i meant. honest.
 
0
•••
Assuming that Jeff stops now..at ~24,000 posts...you're behind by ~21,000 posts at ~5000/yr, so it should take roughly 4.2 years. ;)

Congrats on the milestone! I can't believe you've only been here since September! D-:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back