Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

2nd highest poster on NP!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
629
Wow, ok.

I was just browsing the member list to see who was in the top page of post counts here, and noticed that i was the 2nd highest poster on NamePros...

I really cant believe it :o

Still, I have another 11,500 posts to catch up with Jeff.. :lol:!

I can't help it, I'm addicted to this place :xf.love:

P.S. Still got that party planned for 10k! :p
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Very nice! Keep up the great posting! :)
 
0
•••
haha congrats! Lole, I'm ONLY like 8800+ posts behind you.
 
0
•••
dweeb said:
haha congrats! Lole, I'm ONLY like 8800+ posts behind you.

If that was true, you would by now have a total postcount of -149 ;) Very impressive, you're going the wrong way :lol:
 
0
•••
ThreeD said:
If that was true, you would by now have a total postcount of -149 ;) Very impressive, you're going the wrong way :lol:

It's magic! :D

I could have -8600 odd posts ;)
 
1
•••
Ill never catch the leaders. Esp now that I am stuck on dial-up for a few months. For some reason this site is real slow on dial-up. :(
 
0
•••
I'm on page 13! I suppose that's pretty good for a forum with this many members.
It's the "free" domain name regs that keep me postin! :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back