IT.COM

priced 3dSimulation.org, Swaplinks.org, lowcaloriealcohol.com, 2nh.org, psjh.net: $30+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryon

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am new to the forum. Hopefully I am doing this the right way, I hope. I have seven domains available for sale: Swaplinks.org ($65), 3dsimulation.org ($70), psjh.net ($50), psjh.org ($30), 2nh.org ($50), victoriantimes.net ($60) and lowcaloriealcohol.com ($95)

Note: in the Estibot screenshots, that's me selling the domains, but I am listing them here much cheaper because I need cash fast to make a huge investment for my website. I am giving my best price to Namepros users, because listing here is free and I do not have to pay additional fees, plus I have been lurking around for some time and I love the community. You can verify that I own the domains by going to its web address and emailing me at the email provided, or you can look for it on whois and email me there. I do accept Paypal and Escrow. If you wish to use Escrow, I will do it only through Escrow.com and buyer has to pay the escrow fees. If you wish to use a different Escrow service, I have to approve it prior to finalizing the sale.

Swaplinks.org: $65

Estimated by Estibot to have a value of $110.

img15.imageshack.us/img15/2411/u4cm.png

The .Com and .Net versions are both registered and some other TLDs are also taken including .us, .co.uk and .biz. The domain offers great potential due to the fact that Google recently (this Friday) started shutting out sites offering link swapping services such as backlinks.com. New services using more sneaky techniques are bound to show up soon. The .Com TLD is being sold on Sedo for $120,000.

The .org extension was first registered two years ago, dropped and re-registered.

3dsimulation.org: $70

Estimated by Estibot to have a value of $340.

img22.imageshack.us/img22/908/vcrl.png

All major TLDs are registered. Most minor ones are also taken: .biz, .in, .us, .co, .me, .tv, .co.uk, .info, .de The .info TLD is listed on Sedo for €9,999 which is well over $12,000. The .Com TLD was sold three years ago for $4788:

img713.imageshack.us/img713/2924/92xv.png

The .Org extension which I am selling was first registered three years ago, dropped and freshly registered.

psjh.net : $50

Four character .net domains are still easy to find, but this one has been registered 12 years ago, dropped and freshly re-registered. A quick look at Google for the search phrase PSJH shows limitless end-user possibilities. I have no time to contact anyone since, like I said, I need a fast sale. My loss, your gain. Most SEO experts agree that Google trusts older domains way more than newer ones, even when they have no PR such as this one.

psjh.org : $30

Freshly registered, four letter .Org domain. The ideal complement for the above .net.

2nh.org : $50

Great NLL domain that has been around for six years, dropped and freshly registered. Ideal for the automobile sector with the new popular Honda 2NH having been released in Asia a few months ago.

Valued by Estibot at $90:

img547.imageshack.us/img547/922/f91j.png

All major TLDs taken.

victoriantimes.net : $60

Market Samurai gives a daily SEOV of $120 for the keywords "victorian times":

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/409h.png/

Most major TLDs are already taken, some minor ones too. The .Org TLD is being listed for sale for over $15,000.

imageshack.us/a/img801/5823/jmh4.png

Estibot valuates the domain at $140:

imageshack.us/a/img20/4662/s8bj.png

lowcaloriealcohol.com: $95

Valued by Estibot at $1100:

imageshack.us/a/img41/4989/a8wf.png

Has a lot of potential. Market Samurai gives a daily estimated SEOV of $282:

imageshack.us/a/img20/4662/s8bj.png

That's all. Any interested parties don't hesitate to contact me. I hope I have filled out the details and provided all screenshots required by the forum rules. If I missed something, my apologies and let me know what I need to add.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back