Domain Empire

discuss 3D Showcase, Discussion, and Confirmed Sales Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curios how the market is for these domains right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hyphens are difficult to sell though, their the absolute last character domain buyers want to choose from.

•••
3DHouse.com
$1,861 USD

3DWheels.com
$620 USD

•••
Just grabbed in dot tech gtld since bio printing is growing bigtime:

3DBio.Tech
:xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Do not have many 3D names, one I do have that I like is

Drawn3D

Kind of captivates the whole process, from mock up, design, through to the final thing.

•••
•••
•••
3DLiveStreaming
LiveStreaming3D

•••
3 D P r i n t i n g T e c h .com

•••
•••
•••
anyone knows what happened to the 3dprinted names? I see only 5 sales and none is developed (1-2 names don't even resolve)

•••
anyone knows what happened to the 3dprinted names? I see only 5 sales and none is developed (1-2 names don't even resolve)

IMO 3d printing is one of the industries for domainers that got it the worst when it comes to companies (mostly startups) going for brandables instead of 3dprinted+keyword names.

•••
IMO 3d printing is one of the industries for domainers that got it the worst when it comes to companies (mostly startups) going for brandables instead of 3dprinted+keyword names.

ouch ... good for me then that I didn't buy any except the recently purchased 3d printed tires :/

thanks for the insight

•••

Well, im not sure that's the end of it.. We are only getting started.

•••

At least, to date, I'd have to agree with your assessment... I'm still holding what I think are some nice 3d printing related names but haven't seen any action in a long while...

For example...

3dPrintingSupplies
3dPrintingSupply
3dPrinterSupply... etc...

(This is a huge category on Amazon, but ziltch in terms of aftermarket interest... Go figure... :()

•••
Business conditions for 3d printer manufacturers have been subprime for the last 2 years.

•••
For example?

•••
I've sold about $23k's worth of 3DP names in the last three years including:

3DPrintedShoes
PrintedFood
3DPrintLabs
Desktop3DPrinters
3D-Printed
4DPrinter.net
3DConcretePrinting

Also had a lot of offers. But until there's a breakthrough within the home market, sales will remain slow and infrequent IMO.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back