NameSilo

discuss 3D Showcase, Discussion, and Confirmed Sales Sightings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curios how the market is for these domains right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
3dequipment.com 1500 USD
3dtamashebi.com 355 USD

not my sales.

•••
I have 3dprintingstorage.com, 3dprintinglawsuits.com, printableitems.com, printablemeal.com, printablemeals.com, and 3DPrUS.com

Last edited:
•••
3d-holo.com
3d-htv.com

I remember picking these up in anticipation of holographs (holograms or whatever). However, they are close to expiring. Are they worth keeping or should I dump them. Got that nasty hyphen, but . . . .

•••
3d-holo.com
3d-htv.com

I remember picking these up in anticipation of holographs (holograms or whatever). However, they are close to expiring. Are they worth keeping or should I dump them. Got that nasty hyphen, but . . . .

I think 3d-holo has potential to be at least worth more than renewal fee. I would hold on to it.

•••
PrintedTV
Some articles about it from a while ago...

•••
•••
Hey Guys, I decided to publish an article about recent 3D Printing DN sales. I think I got most of the sales in it:
http://3dprint.com/4373/3d-printing-domain-names/

I made sure I provided a link to this thread as well :)

Great stuff. Just to add, you mentioned PrinterFood.com selling for $2.5k last year. It's actually PrintedFood.com as I sold it :). Also FYI I sold 3D-Printed.com for 1500 Euros via Sedo too.

•••
I sold 3dmovie.net for 800 EUR

•••
John, you can add these sales to your list

3D.com $500,000
3DCity.com $29,500
3DHome.com $25,000
3D.de 17,500.00 EUR
3dtv.co.uk $22,650
3DVideo.com $20,087
Web3D.com $14,301
3DStreamingMedia.com $9,950
3DPrints.com $9,750
3DWeb.com $8,100
3D-Print.com $7,980
Jack3D.com $7,800
3dledtv.com $7,500
3DCrystal.com $7,000
Asia3D.com $5,839
3DStereoscopy.com $5,600

•••
Great stuff. Just to add, you mentioned PrinterFood.com selling for $2.5k last year. It's actually PrintedFood.com as I sold it :). Also FYI I sold 3D-Printed.com for 1500 Euros via Sedo too.

Nice sales. There are some upcoming trend category killers that are available but have the - that I've been holding off on regging. Think I may go pull the trigger now.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Google 3d mapping tablet = mapblet(.)com?

•••
•••
the "b" is silent :D

update: similar word Lampblack

Last edited:
•••
Why didn't you register 3dmappingtablet dot com?

•••
thought about that first, but it's a bit long, and the keyword domains are a hard sell in my experience. I've done better with brandable domains, unless they're short. If I get a $1 code, perhaps, but otherwise feel free to grab it.

update: someone grabbed it. :rolleyes: I think I'm looking up at the buyer!

Last edited:
•••
@domainsaler
Can you stop spamming all the threads with your domain auction, it has to be related to the thread

•••
Lease A 3D Printer

-- in the #1 extension, of course

•••
thought about that first, but it's a bit long, and the keyword domains are a hard sell in my experience. I've done better with brandable domains, unless they're short. If I get a $1 code, perhaps, but otherwise feel free to grab it.

update: someone grabbed it. :rolleyes: I think I'm looking up at the buyer!

That buyer will buy you a crate of beer (or many more) if the domain is flipped at the offered price.

•••
Here is my 3D.com Collection:

3Dirt
free3Ddesign
free3Ddesigns
free3Dvector
3Dstreamline
3Dstreamchannel
3Dprintvending
3Dprintervending
3Dprintingvending
3Dtatoosonline

•••
A new dot com registration:

3D Printing Explained

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back