votes
    0.0%
  • Not bad

votes
    0.0%

• 0 votes
  • Ended 15 years ago
  • Final results
One year ago I had an idea about a new pixel advertising website starting from milliondollar success, but with another motto and format (full 3D Earth) , an original one I would say.

I didn’t have enough resources at that time , but eventually the idea became reality 2 months ago and now it is online and rolling! I am aware of all other unsuccessful copycats, but I have faith that my project will become a web buzz.

The main idea of this website is that anyone (company/website) can be the owner of any place on Earth (the Globe is full 3D, you can spin / zoom it) , a country, a part of the ocean or even a whole continent! The clients have the possibility to have a representative image/logo on that location and it will be visible on the surface of the Earth.

The advantages of this website:

- 3D Format! – something new on web, the technology is at the beginning, but it has great potential, I personally found another 3D Globe just on Discovery Website.

- It has a new and daring motto, trying to convince people that they can become the owner of any place, and that place will mean something for their company/website. Ex: A Black Sea fishing company can have an image with a fish ( just saying :) ) on the surface of that Sea, and the website visitors will know that it has something to do with that Globe position.

- It intrigues the visitor’s curiosity way better than a plane pixel advertising website where the positioning doesn’t mean anything! Also it more efficient than a banner on any other website because there is no information/content that can distract the visitor’s attention from the ads.

- Extremely low costs, considering that the images will remain there for at least 5 years, and the payment is made only once (not each month nor year) .It is a future investment for those who want to make their company better known, or for those who just want to bring more visitors to their website.

Look forward for any feedback about my idea/website.
Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back