NameSilo

3D e-commerce

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jeeroooh

New Member
Impact
0
Hi there

Currently I am researching the User experience of 3D environments in e-commerce. (educational and personal interest). I have developed a sort of a 3D site in flash. (pre rendered images) In order to test the User Experience I have developed some sort of test with an survey connected to it. I am realy anxious to find out some trends regarding this site.

So if you're interested, participate in this test. I am happy to provide you with the outcomes. project is located at:

http://www.jero-online.nl/start/

kind regards Jero
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back