IT.COM

39 Expiring domains... need advice!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

phatdaddy

Impact
Hey everyone,
I bought some domains, being totally new to the domain game, and thinking people would want the ones I have. I basically 'parked' them on SEDO, and earned a few cents that way, but don't have any offers.
With the expiration so close, I'd love some advice. Should I renew (about $450)? Do I let most of them expire, and develop the ones I think can sell for quite a lot?
These are for the MJ industry. With Ohio legalizing soon, I have some prime domains ready to go... I'm just afraid they won't sell.

Examples:
SwampBoySeeds.com (my most searched domain)
USseedandCloneCompany.com (could be huge for the right buyer/grower)
ColumbusTokes.com
NuggetsOfFire.com

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
More likely you should post your entire list, let people give opinions on which to keep if any. This is not at all my style of domain so I will be no use for appraisal. If you sort through and pick your top ten and why you think they are your top that might help.

And also post a link to this thread or just ask in the main thread
https://www.namepros.com/threads/showcase-and-discuss-marijuana-pot-hemp-cannabis-domains.777011/

To keep all cheaper - 39 * $5 = $195 TOTAL - if you quick like a bunny transfer to AlpNames during their promo, like a day or two left
https://www.namepros.com/threads/4-...nd-transfers-courtesy-of-alpnames-com.997033/

Good Luck!

•••
Do not renew all the domains
just the ones with better sale

•••
I wouldn't renew any of your 39. If you REALLY want to take a punt with them hedge your investment by letting them drop and re reg on a promo or FastHosts at $1.25 per domain. I doubt any will get backordered. This way your investment is some $50 to renew all 39 vs renewing with GD DDC at $339 for all 39.

IMO, your best domain is M**Wes****SeedCompany.com, however, M**Wes****SeedCo.com has never been registered before and may be the preferred form if a seed company decides to brand as such.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back