Domain Empire

34.com Sedo auction ended @ $45,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sameh

NameMarket.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish I owned that one. >_<

•••
It's a great price, I do hope the winning bidder is a fellow Chinese domainer :)

•••
what are you talking about??

•••
What are you talking about?

•••
•••
I'll never understand why a domain that means absolutely nothing can be valued at so much.

Why is 34.com so valuable?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I'll never understand why a domain that means absolutely nothing can be valued at so much.

Why is 34.com so valuable?

There will only ever be 00-99 nn.coms they are rare !

•••
•••
Thats one awesome sale. Wonder what they're gonna use it for..

•••
•••
These are the apex of 'collectible' domains. Save for the rare occasion where the number bears some immediately apparent nexus to a business, owning one of these is a vanity purchase, pure and simple. The inspiration for buying them comes from the same flawed place in the human psyche that motivates the uber-wealthy to spend grotesque sums on art.

With domainia in a downswing and bargains everywhere, I wouldn't even consider burning up my dry powder on a name like this, when I could get massive keyword relevance for the same price. I mean, didn't Elliot Silver buy Burbank.com for about this price?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back