Dynadot

ccTLD 33 Generic .CO Domains(Tiny.Co, Proof.Co, Cave.Co and many more..)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValuableCoDomains

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros,

I'm a newly registered member, although I've been lurking for several years. I'd like to send a shout out and say thank you to the NamePros owner and moderators of this forum for allowing people the chance to discuss the domain business.

My name is Alex and I'm from New-Brunswick, Canada. Although I'm new here, technology in general is my oldest friend. Whether it's programming, web design, domains.. I have a passionate interest in more industries than I have time for.

Let's dig in!

Target metrics for acquisition:
  • Brand Potential
  • 'Exact Match Domains’ for SEO & Search Volume
  • Length (Shortness)
  • Generic & Descriptive (Trademark free)
  • Easily Recognizable & Memorable

Note on SEO: With respect to search engine optimization, Google confirmed that "it will rank .co domains appropriately if the content is globally targeted".) This can easily be set in Google webmaster tools. Every domain the buyer will receive is an 'exact match domain'.

When I first acquired the domains I ran them through the Google keyword tool, using 'exact match' and the list in total, and on average is searched over 40 Million times a year, when I checked some of the words at a later time, all the numbers I ran had increased. I strongly encourage you to verify the current statistics yourself for domains that interest you, you can do so using the keyword planner by Google(The proof is in the pudding as a famous scientist once said). I have pre-prepared Excel sheets of when I bought them if you'd like though.

I'm the current owner and have owned this list of domains since initial registration during the sunrise period. I'm the only one who ever owned them, and they're now for sale. I have a main sales page which received thousands of hits so far according to stat counter. (I tried posting an imgur link with a screenshot I took of statdcounter, but it says 'I can't post links here') I can definitely send it to you some other way.

This is turn generated and continues to generated unsolicited offers. I'm looking for the buyer who's willing to take individual domains or the entire portfolio to the next level - the amount of potential that lay in them SEO/Brand wise is in my opinion, staggering.

Here's the list in text format if you need to copy/paste,
  • Antidote.Co
  • Audiophile.Co
  • Barbell.Co
  • Blacksmith.Co
  • Cactus.Co
  • Cave.Co
  • Diagnostic.Co
  • Disc.Co
  • Exclusive.Co
  • Expansion.Co
  • Flask.Co
  • Fudge.Co
  • Gravity.Co
  • Handgun.Co
  • Hookah.Co
  • Hop.Co
  • Insured.Co
  • Machete.Co
  • MediaBuy.Co
  • OnlineLaw.Co
  • Original.Co
  • Portable.Co
  • Proof.Co
  • Puck.Co
  • RecordLabel.Co
  • Reptile.Co
  • RolePlaying.Co
  • Sardine.Co
  • Serial.Co
  • Stun.Co
  • Syrup.Co
  • Tiny.Co
  • Valuable.Co

Thank you very much for viewing!

I'd like to state in advance that offers outside of $X,XXX will not be considered.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there any BIN attached with these names?

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
I meant to post Google search data in my first post, and seeing as I'm getting interest via PM, I re-ran the numbers. To my surprise, they just about doubled since I last checked them! Here's the latest keyword data for your convenience, generated just now(1:30am - 17/09/2014) via Keyword Planner.
GKW-Sept2014.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

For historical purposes, and the beauty of seeing the internet becoming nearly exponentially more popular here's the data after the dust had settled from the sunrise periods(auctions/first come first serve period of registration).

Google Keyword Tool (now known as Keyword Planner - Data from Nov 2011)
gkw-nov2011.png

In my first post I had said,
I have a main sales page which received thousands of hits so far according to stat counter. (I tried posting an imgur link with a screenshot I took of statdcounter, but it says 'I can't post links here')
Thanks to Eric L. (Admin) for PM'ing me on the 'Upload a File' button which I completely missed... :roll:

statcounter.jpg

I'd like to note something, I will read and reply to each private message. I will not be conducting be conducting business($ talk) on the open forum. Nearly any other type of question is fine!

•••
expiration of the domains is this soon, or still for a year ?

•••
expiration of the domains is this soon, or still for a year ?
Hello,

Still for a year or two depending on the domain.

Did some copy/pasting from registrar to excel and back on here. If you'd like to check individual ones to make sure - you can do so on whois.co (I hope this doesn't count as an external link because it's the official whois service for .co domains) - or use your favorite whois service.

2016-07-19 for
  • machete.co
  • mediabuy.co
  • proof.co
  • puck.co
  • recordlabel.co
  • reptile.co
  • stun.co
  • valuable.co

19-Jul-2015 for
  • valuable.co
  • antidote.co
  • audiophile.co
  • barbell.co
  • blacksmith.co
  • cactus.co
  • cave.co
  • diagnostic.co
  • disc.co
  • exclusive.co
  • expansion.co
  • flask.co
  • fudge.co
  • gravity.co
  • handgun.co
  • hookah.co
  • hop.co
  • insured.co
  • onlinelaw.co
  • original.co
  • portable.co
  • roleplaying.co
  • sardine.co
  • serial.co
  • syrup.co
  • tiny.co

•••
•••
•••
•••
tl;dr: I'd like to state in advance that offers outside of $X,XXX will not be considered.

I'd like to note something important as some of the PM's I've replied to give me the impression that they feel as though I'm leading them on. This is NOT my intention, so I will as clearly as possible articulate my position in this post for all to see. I'm not a traditional domain investor, nor am I part of the domain business other than this portfolio. Acquiring this for me was a fun project at the time, and I've since moved on to other industries. I for the most part have zero interest in negotiations, I simply want to hear your best offer and either accept or reject it.

I've seen a lot of unsolicited end user offers(outside of this forum) over the past few years because I setup a system to capture those leads. At the end of the day, I don't need to sell any of these and would be perfectly happy to develop 80% of them on my own. The end user offers have been 5-10 and even 15 times greater than the highest offer I've received so far via PM. I should of sold 3 individual domains these past few years, but hindsight is 20/20... I didn't sell them and held the portfolio intact. I am now willing to sell individual domains, but it will take an offer above what most domain investors would consider suitable from an arbitrage perspective.

tl;dr: The above being said, and so we're all on the same page from the get-go, I'd like to state in advance that offers outside of $X,XXX will not be considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back