Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessandro Couteau

Top Member
Impact
Representing this with Exclusivity ...

An incredibly rare pattern ! 32/100 NN.com !

32.com

If you have an offer you can write it here or private message ! Highest offer will be disclosed to serious investors ...

All deals by Escrow.com or DN.com

Thanks !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NN.com has continuously appreciated from $XXX,XXX to almost $X,XXX,XXX even for non chips ;)

Insane investment for someone serious. Three offers received "privately" so far. Exceptional but not worthy !

Bump

•••
Four offers now ! All very serious "million +" but not in relation to a current market value ... It's been two years since we had a public sale, 37.com ... Not even mentioning 32 is far more rare then 37 !

73.com got some nice bids before the owner declined to sell ... 32.com is ready to go for its next owner !

Thanx

•••
Another exceptional offer received ... We're Getting Closer ...

Don't miss the chance of a lifetime

Looking for more at the current moment ! $1.96M is what 37.com sold for in 2014 ... 32 is a better pattern and it's been 2 years ;)

Bump

•••
Offer of $1.850.000 USD received

Looking for more !

Thanks to all who've submitted offers ! We appreciate them but as it stands this name is worth more !

Bump

•••
Don't hesitate !!! Only 100 chances to owns some of best internet realestate there is ... NN.com

32 "3,2" - simple yet modern !
Limitless potential ...

Current offer - $1.85M USD
Entertaining higher offers !

Thanx

•••
Price reduction !
Serious investors
Incredible pattern

•••
WOW. Will call my clients. Hope to let you know soon.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Another exceptional offer received ~

Bump

•••
Wait for my buyers to counter offer.....

•••
•••
Bounce

Offered 10,000,000 RMB

Looking for more ...

•••
Hello, sold the name? please let me know if it sells. thank you.

•••
Anyone who is serious and wants to own 32.com, one pattern of only 100 ... Now is your chance ! This opportunity does not come often ...
NN.com is far more rare then LL.com and mind you, this is chip quality with a decreasing consecutive pattern ...

Bounce

•••
Bounce,

Offers above $1,800,000 are being entertained !

•••
Bump,

If you cannot understand this is a rare asset, do not contact me ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
$2.2M BIN

Bounce

PS - for those of you who are serious, do not waste the opportunity ! The NN.com world is just 100 combinations ... Where as LL.com has 676 combinations ...

If you have something serious to discuss or a relative question, then by all means; pm me ! ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back