IT.COM

$32,000 CCTLD Sale Tops New Sales List at Domain Name Journal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OK it's after midnight here in the East,which means it is officially Tuesday and we can release our new Domain Sales section at Domain Name Journal. We actually started it with an introductory column a few days ago, but it has now been much improved and starting today it has its own section (updated every Tuesday) with all new sales information that again provides some surprises.

There are a couple of 5-figure sales at the top of the list and neither are .coms! Not .nets either....and nope...not even .de! In addition to the Top Ten general sales list, we are unveiling our first Top 5 New Extension sales list as well. Here is the link:

Domain Sales Section at Domain Name Journal

The worlds' two leading domain name exhanges, Sedo & Afternic, are making their sales data available to us. We are also getting information from other key aftermarket players and checking Ebay's sales records.

BuyDomains offered to give us a list of their top sellers but no prices so we had to decline. That wouldn't be any better than giving you a list of prices with no domains (you obviously have to have both for the info to be useful). Of course, many companies have to keep sales figures private at the request of their clients, but we will still have a very representative list of the top weekly sales and it will get bigger and better as more contributors come on board. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow thats an expensive domain. I would think that something like a .com would be worth more then those.

•••
Wow Duke, good job. I am enjoying this new feature of yours. Great information to know for all domainers.

•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
Wow Duke, good job. I am enjoying this new feature of yours. Great information to know for all domainers.

Thanks Ogre - I am finding it very educational myself! I think I need to start taking German lessons. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back