Dynadot

priced 300+ valid PR6, PR5, PR4, PR3 and more domains for sale!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please only respond via PM. Do not post anything in the thread. Please read all instructions below.

I am providing links to two CSV files with the lists:

Current year's list: [
Last year's list:

This sale has been cross-posted at DP, also. I have a longer selling history there, for those who are concerned about feedback from previous buyers.

The spreadsheet columns are divided like so:
Domain, PageRank, Inbound link info, Ask price in US dollars

Since folks have complained about this in the past, I will now mark domains as "SOLD" rather than deleting them from the CSV sheet.

All domains are valid PageRank domains. All domains are registered at Godaddy. Free push available. Every domain listed is a drop catch. No link building has been done on any of them.

Payments will only be accepted via PayPal, AlertPay or Escrow.com. PayPal payments over $300 must be made via PayPal Mass Pay, unless you are a very high feedback buyer or a buyer I already know and trust.

Users paying through Escrow.com or PayPal MassPay may purchase any amount.

Regular PayPal and AlertPay users with low feedback on Digital Point (less than five positives) or excessive negative feedback may purchase no more than $100 worth of domains if this is their first purchase with me.

Regular PayPal and AlertPay users with moderate feedback on Digital Point (five to ten positives) may purchase up to $250 worth of domains if this is their first time purchasing from me.

I will discount 10% for offers including 5 or more domains. I will discount 15% if the offer includes more than 10 or more domains. I will discount 20% if the offers includes 25 or more domains.

PM me with a list of the domains you wish to purchase. Please try to note your purchases from the 2012 and 2011 lists separately as this makes record-keeping easier on my end. Once we have agreed to a list and a payment method, I will send payment information to you.

I will leave positive feedback for all completed transactions once I receive final notification from the registrar that you have accepted the domains.

If you are a previous buyers and did not receive the new list via PM or email, contact me and I will try to make sure you receive in the future before the sales thread is posted. I apologize if I missed anyone who was expecting the list.

Buyers in Asia and Europe, please note that I am in the North American Eastern timezone. There may be some lag in our communications. I apologize for any inconvenience, but please try to be patient during the process.

If you have any questions, please PM me before making an offer.

Thank you,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is not csv file at the url

•••
We do not allow shadow sales....thread closed!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back