Domain Empire

advice 3 Ways You Can Start Selling More Domains Today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DN Playbook

Established Member
Impact
We are all very busy and for many domainers proactively promoting and selling domains may seem overwhelming. However, in reality there are some simple and quick ways that you can use to proactively sell domains that only take a few minutes each. We will not list all of them but just top 3 ways you can start selling more domains today.

Read complete article...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the idea of a "discount code" and an expiration date for the discount. I agree, you have to make it time sensitive. Think like a retailer. Did you ever see a "Sale" sign that said 25% off for the next 12 months?

All of us are guilty of holding out for the higher price. So, that why we usually are collectors and not sellers more often. But, while rare-I have had a couple of sales that were higher that I may have prices the names at. They were Make Offers. That can get us thinking that another deal like that is jus around the corner!

•••
I like the idea of a "discount code" and an expiration date for the discount. I agree, you have to make it time sensitive. Think like a retailer. Did you ever see a "Sale" sign that said 25% off for the next 12 months?

All of us are guilty of holding out for the higher price. So, that why we usually are collectors and not sellers more often. But, while rare-I have had a couple of sales that were higher that I may have prices the names at. They were Make Offers. That can get us thinking that another deal like that is jus around the corner!

I agree with you. Very good points. Use "Make Offer" for your best domains where you don't mind waiting for the right buyer. The other recommendations are for when you need to move your inventory faster.

It is very hard, if not impossible, to get the idea of "leaving money on the table" out of your head no matter what the deal is. Especially since great domains always increase in value. While others can be, this is the right time to sell.

There is a difference between investing in domains and flipping domains. The former is closer to an exit strategy and the latter is revenue stream.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back