IT.COM

3 Letters and 4 Letters Falling like a ROCK??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LarryDomain

Top Member
Impact
Anyone noticing that 3 Letter domains are on the verge of falling below $20K. And 4 Letters are on the verge of falling below $300. These are in reference to non chinese preimium. And chinese premiums are falling also for the 4 Letters. I haven't paid too much attention to the 3 letters.

Will this trend continue throughout the year?? Anyone else care to share their thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone noticing that 3 Letter domains are on the verge of falling below $20K. And 4 Letters are on the verge of falling below $300. These are in reference to non chinese preimium. And chinese premiums are falling also for the 4 Letters. I haven't paid too much attention to the 3 letters.

Will this trend continue throughout the year?? Anyone else care to share their thoughts?
I have a smattering of short domains and I have had zero luck in getting interest.

bas.im
tuc.me (set up as URL shortener currently)
and I have one which is a special character which looks like a zero but it is a tiny zero. One character domain.

о.cc
xn--n1a.cc

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Haven't notice the trend with 3L, How ever the fall of 4L is not isolated, it is a global trend with the ongoing economic misdemeanors and travails. Most commodities are spirally too.
I see a cushioning effect happening before the end of the year. Whether this can last, I cant tell, but both are assets worth having and worth keeping.

•••
It is healthy to come back a bit, if you look at where they have come from in a year over year basis, it is nothing short of amazing. In any other industry this would be front page FORBES kind of stuff. You have to give these names time to breathe. On the other hand, I have guys from China emailing me 'I NEED 4L.com pay $1600 escrow right now, you have, I need'

•••
I have been swooping up LLLL.com by the dozens... thanks to threads like this that spread temporary panic.

Full disclosure: I would be buying even more LLLL.com's at this tiny price dip, But Im mainly investing in Ethereum right now. (many other investors are too)

•••
Not really seeing that
seeing 3L.com having good sales, not crazy prices though
4L.com a lot of daily sales - prices are not going up and up though

I think people were expecting this hockey stick to just keep going
Sales are there but prices have to be 'below' reported sales prices
who would buy at the top price?

•••
I've been unable to sell multiple 4L .com non-Chip (no V!) domains for +$300 for months on NP. A sub-300 floor for these names is nothing new IMO.

•••
I've been unable to sell multiple 4L .com non-Chip (no V!) domains for +$300 for months on NP. A sub-300 floor for these names is nothing new IMO.

Pronounceable 4L's are still selling for $400 to $600, even here on NamesPros.. My 4L's sales thread

•••
•••
How much will it worth to sell OSSZ.com today? Any idea? Anyone interested?

•••
Chinese premiums are starting to sell below $1500 USD.. now things are falling faster! I think we could go below $1000 USd. I would start buying only if it starts going below 1k..

•••
They will fall..and they will rise again

•••
Back