Dynadot

.us 3 LETTER .us values

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is the average value of a 3 letter .us name?

EDIT: what are the average values of 3 letter names of all extentions, .bix included.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The prices are for 3 pure letter - no number or hyphen

XXX.com $500 - $XX,XXX
XXX.net $75 - $XXX
XXX.org $25 - $XXX or more

It also depend on the buyers. Some domains mean something to them so they are willing to pay high prices.

I don't know much about other extensions.

Of course, there are no hard rules for the domain appraisals. I bought severeal domains in the range of $XX and sold them for $XXX or even $X,XXX

Just my 2 cents.

•••
I'm most interested in the value of .info, .biz and .us 3 letter names, but thanks for the info

•••
Part of the rationale for going with a short 2 or 3 letter domain is the projection of a 'corporate' image, ala IBM or SCO. I personally believe this works best in com/net/org. Perhaps even in .us, but definitely not in .info and .biz, at least not yet.

2 or 3-letter .info and biz works for me only if its an acronym for a product - vcd.info, sms.info, dvd.biz - in which case its worth $XXXX.

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
Part of the rationale for going with a short 2 or 3 letter domain is the projection of a 'corporate' image, ala IBM or SCO. I personally believe this works best in com/net/org. Perhaps even in .us, but definitely not in .info and .biz, at least not yet.

2 or 3-letter .info and biz works for me only if its an acronym for a product - vcd.info, sms.info, dvd.biz - in which case its worth $XXXX.

what if the 3 letter .biz or .us had 500k results on google for the three letters in a row such as: "hjk"

•••
Personally, I find a lot of google results for 3-letter combos that are simply junk. A better gauge would be the number of results from acronymfinder - the more meanings, the better.

•••
I agreed personally with armstrong! Very nice info!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back