Dynadot

3 letter .cc worth anything?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i dont no much about .cc i was wonderin if there worth anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
3 letter .cc-s without particular meaning (like dsa, feq, fwt...) are worthless.

But job.cc, web.cc, fee.cc or something like that is very lucrative investment.

•••
Agree with dax, to a point (depends on what your definition of lucrative is).

xx for sure.
xxx good chance.
xxxx possibly, for a very special one.

ST

•••
thanks guys i have found1 and its got meaning but i can get .coms cheaper so thats where my problem is and all tlds are gone apart from cc

•••
Unless you have a use for it, pass on it. .CC's are horrible for resale purposes. Take it from someone who owns Flowers.CC

•••
its a really nice 3 letter but its gonna end costing me £70 for to years dam how i h8 this is if i pass on it ill regret it if i get it i might regret it ok i got it check appraisals for it only endeding up paying £20 :)

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by Coastalguy
xx for sure.

I take it you mean 2 letters?

There are LOADS of 1 letter / 1 number .cc's available! :cy:

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Unless you have a use for it, pass on it. .CC's are horrible for resale purposes. Take it from someone who owns Flowers.CC

:lol:

•••
just incase your to lazy to go to the appraisels the .cc i got was DIY.cc

•••
Are .cc's a bad investment to make?

•••
Originally posted by THESTOKIE
just incase your to lazy to go to the appraisels the .cc i got was DIY.cc

$0.00 - < Reg. fee, IMHO.

Originally posted by Waldo

Generally, yes ... as per above.
See you.
B-)

•••
Originally posted by Waldo

Not at all. It is pretty expensive but high quality generics are worth the invested money.
Just it should be a good name (like computing.cc :D -mine!)

•••
intel got there .cc but dell aint maybe a catch for some1 think as .cc as customer care

Last edited:
•••
Maybe not a bad investment, depending on the name, but you might have to wait years for it to actually be worth something, IMO.

•••
lol looks like ive started something seems like a lot of people are getting .cc now

•••
lol looks like ive started something seems like a lot of people are getting .cc now

D-:

Be highly, HIGHLY selective, IMHO.
Best of Luck.

•••
intel got there .cc but dell aint maybe a catch for some1 think as .cc as customer care

Excellent idea! But for something like this to take hold, the .cc folks have to focus in marketing the tld as such. Right now, they want us to think of it the same way as .com, which could never work, ever.

If it becomes popular as a 'customer care' tld, .cc will be wanted by most respectable companies.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back