Domain Empire

Established 3 high Page Rank Wallpaper sites on sale; Huge potential - CHEAP; VN-STUDIO.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIckbl

Established Member
Impact
Selling 3 established wallpaper sites for only $67! They are aged, and already established sites. There are a lot of things one can do with these sites. For example you can sell link space because of the high page rank domains. A lot of money can be made here. You can also setup the automated plugin to add more images every day so that the traffic can finally increase and so you can start earning some ad revenue as well.

hdmovieka.com - 4,140 Indexed pages; Page Rank 0; Alexa Rank 1,900,000; Page authority 21/100

vn-studio.com - 5,660 Indexed pages; Page Rank 3; Alexa Rank 2,000,000; Page authority 26/100

images-glyde.com - 1,050 Indexed pages; Page Rank 5; Alexa Rank 5,400,000; Page authority 40/100

I will be responsible for website transfer. I will transfer all three sites for free within just 48 hours.

Any other questions or offers let me know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any traffic or earnings for the sites?

•••
Any traffic or earnings for the sites?
5-30 daily visits. It's not monetized so I don't know how much money it would make right now.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back