Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

3 character eu countdown

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

epasaport

Account Closed
Impact
8
L-L.eu , N-N.eu buyout complete now the time is N-L.eu time , eu domains used by many countries and countdown has started
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anymore other than 0-m.eu ?
 
0
•••
epasaport said:
L-L.eu , N-N.eu and L-N.eu buyout complete now the time is N-L.eu time
in N-L.eu only one avaible to reg which is 0-m.eu , eu domains used by many countries and countdown has started

q-0.eu is still available
 
0
•••
someone has bought 0-m.eu ,

leonardo said:
q-0.eu is still available
0-q.eu and 0-v.eu are available too
also 0-z.eu
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I found some available

There are several available, I don't see a 'buyout complete'
for example:

0-c.eu
0-d.eu
q-0.eu
0-q.eu

I did not check a lot because I am limited to 100 queries per hour but my guess is that those are not the only ones available.
 
0
•••
0-n.eu
0-f.eu
0-t.eu
0-u.eu
0-r.eu
0-j.eu
0-h.eu
0-o.eu
0-i.eu

these are available a few of them left and they begin with zero you can hardly find another number domain
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I did not say a lot are available but a buyout is not complete until there are none available.
 
0
•••
q-0.eu ,w-0.eu,s-0.eu, y-0.eu and u-0.eu , if you buy these L-N.eu buyout will be completed anybody against my opinion in the forum?

last minutes for L-N.eu , where is the cheapest eu registrar lets make buyout
 
Last edited:
0
•••
yes, more lemmings
 
0
•••
0
•••
I did a full scan now, these 19 is Available

0-c.eu
0-d.eu
0-f.eu
0-h.eu
0-i.eu
0-j.eu
0-n.eu
0-o.eu
0-q.eu
0-r.eu
0-t.eu
0-u.eu
0-v.eu
0-z.eu

q-0.eu
s-0.eu
u-0.eu
w-0.eu
y-0.eu
 
0
•••
thank you very much johnnywj you said that I am true
if somebodies buy
q-0.eu
s-0.eu
u-0.eu
w-0.eu
y-0.eu

this 5 domain L-N.eu buyout will complete after that sell them
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back