IT.COM

3 _number_ .co.uk domains...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
You all think they're worth anything? I've been dealing all day with tons of folks, hehe, and one is willing to sell me a few of these 3 number .co.uk's for 29.99 a piece. Is that a deal or no? Thanks, and sorry for so many threads today, hehe.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No one's got any input on this? I just don't wanna get ripped.. :-/

•••
its not a bad price

depents what numbers ofcourse, but most numbers are always useable

•••
Try to go for numbers that have a "ring" to them, such as 00something, 220 (330, 440, etc), 711, 811, ... I would avoid just random numbers (like 638), since I would think it may be harder for your visitors to remember you after a while.

•••
K, all of them that he's offering are stuff like 239 and whatnot. So random numbers won't sell, do you all think? I assumed just because of their scarcity they'd sell a wee bit.

•••
in my opinion i don't usually remember sites w/ numbers in them unless that site is useful enough to me

•••
I have to point out that while three number domains have value, the whole point of the URL system is to avoid having to type in numbers, ie- IP addresses. So it is best if the numbers have patterns or meaning.

•••
K, so in you guys' best opinions, do you think they're worth me buying? If I can't sell them for more than 40 bucks a piece I'm not gonna buy them; do you all think I can get that much, even on the stupid "238.co.uk" domains or no?

All appreciation for you guys' input. :)

•••
I think it really depends on the numbers themselves & what they mean in the UK market.

For example 118 is worth having in most European countries, where as 911 means less to a UK audience than it would to an American one.

:wave:

•••
try to get numbers that ring a bell, say 888

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back