budget: $100+/item 2word .com, 1word .net or .org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

koskov

Done is better than perfectEstablished Member
Impact
1,341
Hi,

I'm looking to buy 1 domain name, either 2 word .com or 1 word .net or 1 word .org. $100 up to a Max budget $200 (I may increase it if I really like the name).

  • No made-up words
  • 2 word names must make sense
If I don't reply within 48 hours, means I'm not interested.

EDIT: Please include your asking price when PM me domains. Thanks!
EDIT2: Please use your common sense when submitting names. Obviously I won't pay for names that were hand-registered today.

Thank you,
Konstantin
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What is the niche ?
 
0
•••
any 2 word .com or something specific?
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
PMed
 
0
•••
Any niche, exact match or generic
 
0
•••
Thanks for those who already submitted domains, I will try to reply to all messages, but it will take some time, so please be patient
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Private message sent.
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Divergentcast.com
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent. Good worldwide niche.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back