Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

2nd highest poster on NP!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
629
Wow, ok.

I was just browsing the member list to see who was in the top page of post counts here, and noticed that i was the 2nd highest poster on NamePros...

I really cant believe it :o

Still, I have another 11,500 posts to catch up with Jeff.. :lol:!

I can't help it, I'm addicted to this place :xf.love:

P.S. Still got that party planned for 10k! :p
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats Tom :tu: !

I tell you, you should take a break from posting to let me catch up :o !

Awesome Job!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
It's my GCSE's next year (most important exams you will take IMO), so, I may be a little less active then usual, but, you shouldnt notice too much of a difference ;)
 
0
•••
Don't worry, I will catch by the end of tomorrow:)

Good luck on catching Jeff....Hes a little sneaky bugger:P
 
0
•••
Tom, time and location of the party? :)

I think you've picked up your posting pretty good since your average almost dropped below 23 ppd :)
 
0
•••
someones got some free time on there hands..LOL!
 
0
•••
To quote myself from Gene's 1000th post thread.

-db- said:
You will never catch Sabre.... that young man is a machine.

:hehe:
 
0
•••
Congrats =D
 
0
•••
-db- said:
To quote myself from Gene's 1000th post thread.

Not sure if thats a compliment or not :p

ThreeD said:
Tom, time and location of the party? :)

I think you've picked up your posting pretty good since your average almost dropped below 23 ppd :)

:hehe:

Well, on a 23PPD rate;

Its 59 days till I get to 10000 :o

(2 more months)
 
0
•••
Hmm. How can you tell where you are on the "ladder" of users with the most posts? I know there's a list for the reputation, but no clue about the post counts. ;)
 
0
•••
Steveh said:
Hmm. How can you tell where you are on the "ladder" of users with the most posts? I know there's a list for the reputation, but no clue about the post counts. ;)

Go to "quick links", click on "Members List" at the bottom, and click on "Links" - it will automatically categorize the users by the # of posts :)
 
1
•••
Ah, thanks. Didn't notice that.

Stephen
 
0
•••
Woah. so many post congratulations tom!
 
0
•••
Jeff has a big head start. Of course his post count rolled over everytime he changed his name so that helped. :laugh:
 
0
•••
Slow down Tom, I still have a few to catch up with you!
 
0
•••
Where do you see this stuff? :D
 
0
•••
0
•••
Nice one, keep the posting up.
 
0
•••
Wow! Nice!
But I will soon catch you and Jeff
 
0
•••
gee....im sooo way out of the post. i'll try to catch up with you guys...:P
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back