IT.COM

interviews 2nd Annual NamesCon Response Chat

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Angela St. Julien

Brand.Bar StaffVIP Member
Impact

Click here to view the full post: Brand.bar HappyHour Chat

This week, I had the pleasure of hosting the 2nd Annual NamesCon Response Chat. I was joined by returning guests, Richard Lau, Co-founder of NamesCon, Theo Develegas, Publisher of DomainGang, George Verdugo, CEO of Dot Media Brands, LLC and industry newcomer, David George, Mortgage Broker & Domainer. We were all able to share our feedback and takeaways from this year’s conference, and get the inside scoop on next year’s ticket release.

This year was the year of building relationships! There was never a moment when the meeting lounges, couches, and inflatable seats weren’t full. I am so proud of team NamesCon for creating an environment that allowed people to feel comfortable enough to get to know one another.

Btw, tickets for NamesCon 2017 are scheduled to be released Monday, Jan 25th, the first 100 registrants will get there ticket for only $199. Don’t miss it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back