Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 2letter .com domainname!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawandy

I love LLL'sEstablished Member
Impact
29
Hey, i just got dë.com . Please please appraise.

Thanks ;).

Andy

Anyone?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's really hard to put a value on this kind of domain. You may need to seek a german domain appraisal agency.

God bless,
David
 
0
•••
ScionStatic said:
It's really hard to put a value on this kind of domain. You may need to seek a german domain appraisal agency.

God bless,
David
:snaphappy:
Well, is it above xx?

Thanks,

Andy
 
0
•••
rawandy said:
:snaphappy:
Well, is it above xx?

Thanks,

Andy

Oh yes, I would say so. You will need to sell it to people in like Germany. To them, this may be worth quite a lot - I'm not a German domain expert, so I can't give an estimate.

God bless,
David
 
0
•••
If you find someone in DE willing to buy it I think it will be quite valuable.
 
0
•••
Any German domain experts out there? hehe <;)

Thanks for your help scion ;),

Andy
 
0
•••
very valuable, possibly high $xx,xxx
 
0
•••
ooO ;).. Anyone got any suggestions about where i could sell it / who i could offer it too, im not that known in the dutch market, any help would be very appreciated ;).

Andy

Anyone? ;)

Thanks for all your previous posts ;d
 
0
•••
Sweet domain, andy. I'd say low/mid xx.xxx or something mofo ;>
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
i would say reg fee... because its not an actual 2 letter..
 
0
•••
cxr37 said:
Sweet domain, andy. I'd say low/mid xx.xxx or something mofo ;>
Hi cxr37, Welcome to NamePros....

Soooo, thats a lot of x's, could you maybe show us some examples or what leads or info you used to arrive at that number?

Peace, kp
 
0
•••
Beachie said:
This name is actually xn--d-fga.com, which translates to dë.com via IDN. (try visiting www.xn--d-fga.com and you'll see..)

Even one character IDN names sell for less than mid-$xxx, so I'd expect this to be worth $xx at most.

For example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11153&item=5775551877&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

That may be, but 99 point 9 % got a plugin built in, so that makes the domain two chars, like dë.com. ONLY I.E requires a plugin, which is veeery easy to get/install, even deliverd by verisign..

Thanks.

Andy

And, 1 char? That aint possible ;0
 
0
•••
rawandy said:
That may be, but 99 point 9 % got a plugin built in, so that makes the domain two chars, like dë.com. ONLY I.E requires a plugin, which is veeery easy to get/install, even deliverd by verisign..

Thanks.

Andy

And, 1 char? That aint possible ;0
It's still worth $xx - don't kid yourself. Maybe only IE requires the plugin but, unfortunately for you, IE is the most popular browser by a long shot. Somehow, I doubt 99.9% of the IE users have been to verisign to download the plugin.

And yes, a 1 char IDN is possible.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Beachie said:
It's still worth $xx - don't kid yourself. Maybe only IE requires the plugin but, unfortunately for you, IE is the most popular browser by a long shot. Somehow, I doubt 99.9% of the IE users have been to verisign to download the plugin.

And yes, a 1 char IDN is possible.

hehe, im not saying its worth xx.xxx or even xxx., someone else did, i just thought it was a nice catch, since 99,9% was taken. (dë.com was the only available two "char" idn domain i could find available).

I just hoped it was worth some doe, hehe ;). Thanks for the help guys, its really appreciated!

Andy
 
0
•••
i own a bunch of idn 1 char domain names .com/.net,.....i think they are only worth low xx as this time
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back