Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction 28 Three Character .net Domain Names

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebittner

Established Member
Impact
0
AUCTION ENDS TUESDAY SEPTEMBER, 19th at 11:59PM EASTERN TIME
Current Bid $125 NamePros.com

Hello,
I am auctioning off this set of 28, 3 character .net domain

names that are all registered at RegisterFly.com
As you can see below most all of the domains have atleast

untill July 07 left on them.
I am selling all these domains as a set so when you bid you are

going for all of them.

NLL.net
Domain Registered Expires

0IZ.NET 2006-06-07 2007-06-07
0PY.NET 2006-06-07 2007-06-07


NLN.net
Domain Registered Expires

6I2.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
6I4.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
6U2.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
6Y3.NET 2006-07-06 2007-07-06
6Z3.NET 2006-07-06 2007-07-06
8U1.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
8U4.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
C6T.NET 2006-07-06 2007-07-06
D6Z.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
F6T.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
F9T.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
G6T.NET 2006-07-06 2007-07-06
G7T.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
H0Q.net 2006-06-13 2007-06-13
H1L.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
H6T.NET 2006-07-06 2007-07-06
H7T.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
I0D.net 2006-06-13 2007-06-13
R6T.NET 2006-07-06 2007-07-06
R7T.net 2006-07-12 2007-07-12
S6A.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
U6E.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
U6Y.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
U7T.NET 2006-07-11 2007-07-11
U8J.net 2006-06-13 2007-06-13
V0Z.net 2006-06-13 2007-06-13

The bid starts at $10.00 and you must go up by $5.00 with each

bid.
I have a reserve set but dont worry becasue it is under

$100.00.
Once my reserve is met the aution will end in 72 hours later.
Right now I can only accept paypal or paypal via cc.
Once the payment is made I will transfer the domains within 24

hours.
This auction is going to be listed on several forums and I will

update the thread whenever a new bid is made.
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me.
Thanks and Good Luck,
Evan

AUCTION ENDS TUESDAY SEPTEMBER, 19th at 11:59PM EASTERN TIME
Current Bid $125 NamePros.com
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You just won them off me for $2 or so each, eBay :) Good luck with them.
 
0
•••
Thanks
$25 Bid recived from earners forum.
 
0
•••
I have recived a $40 bid at EF.
Thanks,
Evan
 
0
•••
$45 here. Thanks. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the bid rzbile but,

I just got a $40 offer at EF then a $75 from W-T now I got another offer from EarnersForum from $ 99.99.
The reserve has been met.
The auction will end at 11:59PM on Tues Aug 19th
 
0
•••
Current Bid $105 Webmaster-Talk.com
Tommarow night at 11:59PM EST. This one ends.
 
0
•••
$125
 
0
•••
Hey thanks noq you are the high bidder
Current Bid $125 NamePros.com
26 Hours Left
 
0
•••
Hey Guys I already got another bid


Current Bid $150 EarnersForum.com
 
0
•••
Bidder retraced bid for $150 due to the fact he spent all his money
Current Bid $125 NamePros.com
Ends in 5 Hours
 
0
•••
There is exactly 1 hour left in this auction so if you plan to make a bid I advise that you do it soon.
-Evan
 
0
•••
I just recived a private bid of $154 with 15 min to go.
 
0
•••
The Auction is now OVER.
Thanks for bidding.
The winning bid was $154.
-Evan
 
0
•••
HI

So what was the final price... per domain..

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
0
•••
Well they all went for $154 so $5.50 per domain
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back