NameSilo

$28,888 buyer of Tiger.io revealed

Labeled as domains in Domain Industry News, started by equity78, Sep 24, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TheDomains Staff TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Earlier this month Tiger.io sold for $28,888 at Park.io. The buyer is now revealed to be Tiger Communications PLC out of Hampshire, England. What’s interesting is the company operates a website at TigerComms.com and looks like Tiger.io will be used for what I guess will be one division or specialized services. Tiger Communications provides Unified […]

Continue Reading

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Mytz.com

Mytz.com Top 4L [email protected] IEIE.com CUTU.com NESU.com KKIK.com VIP Gold Account

I can't figure out why these people aren't buying COM,
    In my opinion, IO domain name should be of little value

3. slader23

slader23 Always On The Bleeding Edge. VIP

.COM is owned by TigerDirect.com a PC components reseller and likely going nowhere, although to be fair that company has seen better days. I haven't used them for PC parts in years because Newegg and Amazon are light-years ahead of them.

4. SteamTrending

SteamTrending New Member

sick price for that extension.

5. LoodeX

LoodeX Established Member

because it's just simply tiger.io ..you think they rather have tigercommunications.com OR tiger.io ? its a rhetorical question, you should know the answer

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice