25 cents guaranteed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

imansports

Account Closed
Impact
0
I have a poker site that if you put on your site I will pay 25 cents per click. Same IP can click once a day. I pay via PayPal at the end of the month. If you can't get 10+ per day don't even bother. I am really looking for high traffic sites and willing to spend xx,xxx a month if you can get the clicks. Then ad can be on many sites. Please PM with your aim or msn messenger if your are interested.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back