R richmenow11 Established Member Impact 4 Jun 4, 2019 582 views 10 replies #1 How much should one be selling this for?
Truespin Domains Top Member VIP Impact 1,559 Jun 4, 2019 #3 Why 21drink? Why not 22drink? Or 25drink? Or 232drink? I don't see any value.
R richmenow11 Established Member Impact 4 Jun 4, 2019 2 points #4 21 is legal age in USA, Drink is a great keyword. Go daddy is showing 1500$ appraisal
Truespin Domains Top Member VIP Impact 1,559 Jun 4, 2019 #5 Hmmm... I don't think it's a good image for a drinks company to be targeting young people like that. Of course they do... But they don't want to make it that obvious.
Hmmm... I don't think it's a good image for a drinks company to be targeting young people like that. Of course they do... But they don't want to make it that obvious.
A AZ_Saint Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 24 Jun 4, 2019 2 points #7 richmenow11 said: 21 is legal age in USA, Drink is a great keyword. Go daddy is showing 1500$ appraisal Click to expand... Godaddy appraisals are worthless. Ask them if they would buy it for $150 and make x10 their money. I bet they turn it down. Domain has $0 value.
richmenow11 said: 21 is legal age in USA, Drink is a great keyword. Go daddy is showing 1500$ appraisal Click to expand... Godaddy appraisals are worthless. Ask them if they would buy it for $150 and make x10 their money. I bet they turn it down. Domain has $0 value.
HiFiNames.com HiFiNames.comTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 930 Jun 5, 2019 1 point #8 0 value. It would be negative marketing to that drinking company
GenericDomainz Account Closed (Disallowed) Impact 216 Jun 5, 2019 1 point #9 I think it can be "24 drink" and "101 drink". Low value. $xx
Martins B. WebSuffix.comTop Member VIP Impact 537 Jun 5, 2019 1 point #10 Maybe a company wants to throw a party for the 21st birthday, but I highly doubt it has real value.