NameSilo

domain 21drink.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

richmenow11

Established Member
Impact
4
How much should one be selling this for?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Chime in your appraisal guys!!
 
0
•••
Why 21drink? Why not 22drink? Or 25drink?

Or 232drink?

I don't see any value.
 
0
•••
21 is legal age in USA, Drink is a great keyword.
Go daddy is showing 1500$ appraisal
 
2
•••
Hmmm... I don't think it's a good image for a drinks company to be targeting young people like that. Of course they do... But they don't want to make it that obvious.
 
0
•••
Oh well! You never know!
 
0
•••
21 is legal age in USA, Drink is a great keyword.
Go daddy is showing 1500$ appraisal

Godaddy appraisals are worthless. Ask them if they would buy it for $150 and make x10 their money. I bet they turn it down.

Domain has $0 value.
 
2
•••
0 value.
It would be negative marketing to that drinking company
 
1
•••
I think it can be "24 drink" and "101 drink". Low value. $xx
 
1
•••
Maybe a company wants to throw a party for the 21st birthday, but I highly doubt it has real value.
 
1
•••
low value
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back