NameSilo

domain 209684.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alex1239

Impact
Not sure whether these 6N .com domains are valuable with a 4 at the end?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sorry to be a messenger, but there is probably no value. Unless there is some hidden meaning.
First, 0's and 4's are not desirable (they are not CHIPS - CHInes PremiumS => short names or number domains without: a,e,i,o,u,v,0,4).
Second, there is no pattern or repeating number(s) in your name - in 6N domain that is 'must have' because there is too many avaliable random 6N to register.
I am telling you this from my own experience.

Last edited:
•••
No worries I thought so too, I did not buy it. The only reason I ask was to add a few more 6N domains to my portfolio without paying $100+ dollars, but I do not want to buy garbage. I was hoping eventually they will become valuable, but perhaps not.

•••
I am hoping they will. But probably only those without 0's and 4's and with a pattern.
It take some time to find a good 6N that is still available, but if you are willing to buy it and wait, it will probably bring some profit.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back