IT.COM

question 2022 Most expensive domains, wanna bet?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

radarcrypto

Established Member
Impact
Quite sure the following domains related to Web3 will sell for 8 figures in the next 12 months possibly breaking past records:

NFTs.com

NIFTIES.com

DAOs.com

CBDCs.com

Wanna bet?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Quite sure they won't fetch 8 figures, within the next 12 months. The ultimate NFT domain (NFT dot com), fetched $2M in a private sale, superior to the plural in the list

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, I'd make the bet that none of the names you listed will sell for 7-8 figures. The plural versions make it seem cheap and they'll always lose traffic to the singular version. Not something that you want to have when you have paid millions. Or thousands for that matter. Out of the ones that you listed, I can say that NFTs.com is the most likely to sell. I can see that selling for six figures within the next year or two because the market is crazy hot. 7 figures would be surprising but not impossible. The other names, I'd be surprised to see selling for more than 4-5 figures.

Source: I own one of the few remaining premium names in the space - DigitalArt.

•••
Quite sure they won't fetch 8 figures, within the next 12 months. The ultimate NFT domain (NFT dot com), fetched $2M in a private sale, superior to the plural in the list
wanna bet?
sometimes even the "best domainers" are paper handed...

•••
Yes, I'd make the bet that none of the names you listed will sell for 7-8 figures. The plural versions make it seem cheap and they'll always lose traffic to the singular version. Not something that you want to have when you have paid millions. Or thousands for that matter. Out of the ones that you listed, I can say that NFTs.com is the most likely to sell. I can see that selling for six figures within the next year or two because the market is crazy hot. 7 figures would be surprising but not impossible. The other names, I'd be surprised to see selling for more than 4-5 figures.

I'm quite sure you are wrong, the singular/plural theory in domains is wrong, NFTs is much more powerful than NFT (especially now that @NFT in Instagram has been shut down cause the profile associated to Marc Cuban was promoting scams...lol)

Expect DAOs.com to perform greatly, DAOs will probably become even much more important than NFTs
We can compare NFTs to assets
and DAOs to funds...

fund.com was sold for 9mln...

also expect high returns on gaming and vr related words

too much alpha here...
peace

•••
wanna bet?
sometimes even the "best domainers" are paper handed...
I'll bet you that by December 31st 2022 not one of those domains will touch 8 figures, sure. Lay it on me

•••
•••
I'll bet you that by December 31st 2022 not one of those domains will touch 8 figures, sure. Lay it on me
cool, what we bet? 1 btc?

•••
•••
@Bravo Mod Team Can you take his money? Be our escrow. Christmas came early this year

•••
•••
•••
🍿
Nice 4L but 8 fingers your in dream.land

•••
•••
@Bravo Mod Team Can you take his money? Be our escrow. Christmas came early this year
so? how we do it? or changed idea?
nobody from Namepros wanna work as escrow or should we ask escrow.com?

•••
•••
Escrow.com today announced the purchase of the domain name NFTs.com for 15,000,000 USD. The deal was brokered for an undisclosed buyer by the experienced teams at Domainer and GoDaddy.com, whilst being facilitated by Escrow.com.

L O L

You owe me 1 BTC...feel free to contact me for my wallet ;)

•••
Escrow.com today announced the purchase of the domain name NFTs.com for 15,000,000 USD. The deal was brokered for an undisclosed buyer by the experienced teams at Domainer and GoDaddy.com, whilst being facilitated by Escrow.com.

L O L

wow,that is a master insight!

•••

L O L

i wonder if he really pay you 1 BTC
lol
man do what he said
be a man!

•••

Looks I was right
i wonder if he really pay you 1 BTC
lol
man do what he said
be a man!
he disappeared...lol

•••
Looks I was right

he disappeared...lol

I will give you credit for NFTs.com. But I did mention that that's the one that would likely sell. The amount was definitely surprising and you were right on the 8 figures part. Although none of the other names sold.

Last edited:
•••
please share your 2023 predictions

•••
Quite sure the following domains related to Web3 will sell for 8 figures in the next 12 months possibly breaking past records:

NFTs.com

NIFTIES.com

DAOs.com

CBDCs.com

Wanna bet?
The only 8-figure names (some which will never be sold) likely to come close to breaking the Voice.com record are:

A.com (not released by the registry)
1.com (not released by the registry)
X.com
Bitcoin.com
Insurance.com
Business.com
Finance.com
Money.com
Car.com and Cars.com
Van.com and Vans.com
Diamond.com and Diamonds.com
News.com
Metaverse.com
NFT.com
Satoshi.com
DeFi.com
DEX.com
ETH.com
Ai.com
W3.com

•••
The only 8-figure names (some which will never be sold) likely to come close to breaking the Voice.com record are:

A.com (not released by the registry)
1.com (not released by the registry)
X.com
Bitcoin.com
Insurance.com
Business.com
Finance.com
Money.com
Car.com and Cars.com
Van.com and Vans.com
Diamond.com and Diamonds.com
News.com
Metaverse.com
NFT.com
Satoshi.com
DeFi.com
DEX.com
ETH.com
Ai.com
W3.com

Satoshi.com? I don't think so :ROFL:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back