Dynadot

sales 20 x Recent Domain Names for $41,039 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Today's list of 20 x Recently Sold Domain Name from BuyDomains.com includes some really nice names at great prices... The total sales price on these 20 x domain names was $41,039 USD.

My top pick was HappyPlumbers.com for $1,095 USD - It makes a great domain name and brand for Hiller Plumbing Heating & Cooling who acquired the domain name, The domain name redirects to their website aptly named HappyHiller.com

What's your favorite domain name from the 20 x Recent Sales?

http://robbiesblog.com/20-x-recent-domain-names-for-41039-usd/8983

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GridWorld.com

It was between pockettutorial and gridworld. I picked gridworld.com, both my sons (1son, 1soninlaw) work for the utility companies.
ty

Last edited:
•••
I liked 2:
1. LatinLeads; it has a nice sound to it, the alliteration seems to be fitting in well; could be used to create a lead gen software for the Latin market.
2. Soul Guides - could be a really nice travel / vacation company, it has a feel to it rather than just a name; liked it a lot more than other companies.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back