Dynadot

available 20 One Word Vocab .Coms available to register.

NameSilo
Watch

Axel Inverted

Established Member
Impact
You guys are a lot of help so I thought about giving something back to the community. These are hand picked, pronounceable one word .coms.

Will be posting them at random times, two at a time within a short time span, over the next couple of hours, to avoid Huge Dom---err, I mean one person - registering them all. If you grabbed one and like it, tell everyone why. I am checking to make sure they are still available immediately before posting them. Here's the first.

t-u-t-r-i-c-e. com - female tutor.

l-e-t-t-i-g-a. com Italian origin, the Uber of the day.

t-o-l-s-e-l. com British, tollbooth.

l-i-a-s-s-i-c com Related to or of Early Jurrasic Period

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
c-a-s-t-a-l-i-o .com Italian origin, archaic for poet. Brandable, especially for anything poetry related

•••
b-i-v-i-a-l . com

Two firms are already using Bivium, which is a very obscure word meaning: the two rays of a starfish between which is the madreporite(perforated plate) —opposed to trivium. Businesses like to take obscure dictionary words of animals, plants, etc, or chemical processes, and brand themselves according to the unique qualities the said organism possesses. So in this case, bivial would be related the point or spot from which rays branch out. A bivial company or action would be one that branches out from the center point, like the rays of a starfish.

y-o-r-u-b-a-n .com

The Yoruba people are an ethnic group of southwestern and north-central Nigeria, as well as southern and central Benin. Together, these regions are known as Yorubaland. The Yoruba constitute over 40 million people in total This is where the emails come from.

a-l-i-c-u-l-a .com

A light upper garment.
A child's coat.

Last edited:
•••

a-n-c-o-n-a-l. com

Medical and architectural term.

a-t-e-n-i-s-t com

Taken in .org.

Last edited:
•••
j-u-g-a-t-i-o-n com

Means pairing any two things.

b-a-r-r-e-t-r-y com

1. The act or practice of bringing a groundless lawsuit or lawsuits. 2. An unlawful breach of duty on the part of a ship's master or crew resulting in injury to the ship's owner.

Last edited:
•••

b-e-l-o-n-i-d .com

I really like this one. It's a needlefish :) Your one stop shop for all your lance and spear needs.

needlefish-tylosurus-crocodilus-820x547.jpg

Last edited:
•••

b-e-n-g-a-l-i-c com

Ok this is a big one. Bengal has 22 million search results. The Bengali language is spoken by 250 million people. You have 250 million customers and there is only one b-e-n-g-a-l-i-c .com. I'm practically giving away money over here. I mean I could have posted stuff like xantholeucophore.com That's available too in case you are wondering.

•••

b-i-n-o-x-i-d-e com

Archaic. Chemical. Same as dioxide. Dioxide.com is in use by Dioxide Pacific. Step in to it with Binoxide Atlantic.

•••

s-o-n-a-n-c-e-s com

Archaic, sounds. tunes. sonance.com is in use.

•••

c-e-r-a-t-i-o-n com

A chemical process of softening into a wax like substance.

•••

b-r-a-c-o-n-i-d com

It's a type of wasp

UZXLNZ7LUZILAZMLVZ8L9ZPHVHHL9ZUHLRGL2Z5HEZSLGZXLAZILAZ5LAZ0L5ZLLNZ8LJHXLAZUH.jpg

•••
t-u-t-r-i-c-e. com - female tutor.
En Français, absolutement! Mais en Anglais...? Not sure O_o
b-a-r-r-e-t-r-y com

1. The act or practice of bringing a groundless lawsuit or lawsuits. 2. An unlawful breach of duty on the part of a ship's master or crew resulting in injury to the ship's owner.
I think you meant barratry (.COM's taken since 2003)...

Which doesn't detract from your good show of names! (y)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for moving it to the right place.

@ Domains - Wanted After going through 360,000 words my eyes are getting the best of me. Some of them were mispelled on the list. Will have to make up for that one. Will add a bonus one at the end.

c-a-t-o-c-a-l-a com

It's a moth type, but not bad Estibot value.

Last edited:
•••

c-r-i-n-o-s-e com

Hairy.

DBxo8wgVwAA0Cjk.jpg

Bonus:

c-h-a-l-u-k-a com

The Chaluka Site is a prehistoric archaeological site and National Historic Landmark in Nikolski, Alaska, on Umnak Island in the Aleutian Islands of southwestern Alaska.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back